FurianMir - High Rate - 2.3 (LIVE)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
Sorry guys been on fone to tech guys they sending a team out on thurs to fix it I'm really sorry I'll fink of something or you guys and I'll sort angel kit.

El1ten00b

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2010
Sorry guys been on fone to tech guys they sending a team out on thurs to fix it I'm really sorry I'll fink of something or you guys and I'll sort angel kit.
can you add lvl 65,70,75 and 80 kit in aswell? cos i need a new kit :P

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007

Come on msn mate i need to talk to you :D

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
So this wont be up till Thursday? Ow. You'll be lucky if your usercount doesnt drop by then. But gl though :P

Guess this means people can now rest till thursday? Even though people would probs be still lookin to see if up earlyer. But up to the tbh :)

Cocopops

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2011
So this wont be up till Thursday? Ow. You'll be lucky if your usercount doesnt drop by then. But gl though :P

Guess this means people can now rest till thursday? Even though people would probs be still lookin to see if up earlyer. But up to the tbh :)

Yes ash im off on fh again this is bs .

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Your "Full Client" on the first page doesn't properly work / give you the full client.

Just thought I'd point that out...

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007

Daz LOOK UR PM ON THIS SITE M8 Or give me a msn u use Or come on the Daz@furianMir one. ill give u a nice dedi sever to use till u get sorted m8

Stridey123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
Do you want me to temporarily host? i don't really know how, but have a stable 20mb connection and a pretty sick spec pc...

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Mully there just offering a hand. Maybe they not trustworthy but we don't know :)

Maybe if GM could some how ask a freind ingame/irl to hold server together till gm problem is fixed?

*Is GM PC broken or just connection?*

Edit: Molly i know were your coming from with your post (Better to wait then offering some who he doesnt know to hold server till his problem is fixed) But he might know someone who he can trust?

Last edited:

El1ten00b

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2010
Mully there just offering a hand. Maybe they not trustworthy but we don't know :)

Maybe if GM could some how ask a freind ingame/irl to hold server together till gm problem is fixed?

*Is GM PC broken or just connection?*

Edit: Molly i know were your coming from with your post (Better to wait then offering some who he doesnt know to hold server till his problem is fixed) But he might know someone who he can trust?

I think its just the connection, maybe hes gone over on his bandwidth running a mir server would use alot.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Your "Full Client" on the first page doesn't properly work / give you the full client.

Just thought I'd point that out...

K, your Full Client on your Forum works, however the one on the first page doesn't give you everything. May wanna update that :P

I'm gunna give this a bash, really bored atm.

Mully

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 9, 2010
Right so, cheers for update!

double xp thursday it is ;)