Futrocks Stickers!

smoochy boys on tour

Rebel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2004
Essex, England
FUTURA said:
Essex is for neeks. Buncha chav boys on scooters thinkin' theyre hard. NO offense.

I hate chavs wearing their hoodies n blazing and ****... ****ers. And I ain't seen a chav on a scooter before :P.

HolyCow

Rebel said:
And I ain't seen a chav on a scooter before :P.
Was that sarcasm? I hope it was cause that's really hard to believe considering your location.

Rebel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2004
Essex, England
HolyCow said:
Was that sarcasm? I hope it was cause that's really hard to believe considering your location.

No I honestly haven't seen a chav on a scooter. They mainly walk around :eaterrow: . Can't afford a scooter tbh.

Me_F0h_Teh_Win

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 6, 2004
FUTURA said:
Nah, that would be biting your dad. BUt I got a good tag for you m8. 'D1ckhead One'.

Goodluck with the hobby kid. Hopefully url start to grow hairy in scayr places and relize that puttin stickers on anything u see is pafetic. abit like u

Rebel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2004
Essex, England
Me_F0h_Teh_Win said:
Goodluck with the hobby kid. Hopefully url start to grow hairy in scayr places and relize that puttin stickers on anything u see is pafetic. abit like u

Who are you?

Go home. :suspiciou

Me_F0h_Teh_Win

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 6, 2004
Rebel said:
Who are you?

Go home. :suspiciou

well who are you? dont u think puttin stickers on everything u see is a tad bit immature? and im not a full time lomcn member, dnt go on here much but does it care if im not well known? no it dont.

HolyCow

Me_F0h_Teh_Win said:
Hopefully you'll learn how to insult people without making yourself look like a complete and utter 'tard.

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Me_F0h_Teh_Win said:

I don't grow hair on the palms of my hands like you, I grow pubes. And maybe one say you'll walk out of your fcuked up council estate and see my logo on a pretty boy's trainers, which cost him $200. And then i'll drive by in a limo and spray mud over your fatass slutb!tch of a wife.

Graffiti is art. :yyyipe:

Me_F0h_Teh_Win

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 6, 2004
FUTURA said:
I don't grow hair on the palms of my hands like you, I grow pubes. And maybe one say you'll walk out of your fcuked up council estate and see my logo on a pretty boy's trainers, which cost him $200. And then i'll drive by in a limo and spray mud over your fatass slutb!tch of a wife.

Graffiti is art. :yyyipe:

lmao ur the council estate kid, i go get an education while u go and stick stickers on walls woah!! and btw the diamond earing look so sh1t but it suits u, makes u look more of a pleb

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Well THANK YOU SO MUCH! I CARE SO MUCH ABOTU WHAT YOU SAID, NO REALLY! And your education REALLY shows in your typing. "Roffle i nly taip lk dis on a forum lololol!111m7!!1" When I'm a qualified lawyer I'm guna file a law suit against you simply because you suck so badly.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
lol , Meh u got owned lol , FUTTY i dont no what to do for splash .. really annoying me now lol HELP :(

Me_F0h_Teh_Win

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 6, 2004
FUTURA said:
This is LOMCN m8 not your dad's inbox.

im implying ur ganan be working in mc donalds you div, cant make ur own cuss so u got to twist mine

at the end of the day u wear a big plastic earing (cos u think its cool??)
u think ur smart *nah soz* and in ur spare time u put stickers around the streets. Too scary to pick up a spray can???

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Ok you freak, since you stalker weird paedo guy seem to be so interested in my life, i'll fill you in. MY earring is real. Yea it's cool, but only because I make it cool. I am smart, i got ABB in my AS levels and predicted AAB in A Levels to read Law at SOAS University (look it up). Nah, i'm not too scared to pick up a spraycan, in fact I was bombin' and piecin' since the age of 13, but sh!t got in the way that you could never understand (HolyCow....:D). Stickers are quick an easy and don't consume time.

Ok, so now what. You, for some reason, are so interested in me and asked those questions, well there are the answers. Read it, don't read it, the fact is i'll never give 2 sh!ts about what you or anyone on here says or thinks. Because to me you are a fat man with no hair, you are a small girl with a pony-tail and you are a spotty geek with spots like an asian mountain range. So why don't you FCUK off, and take interest in your own fcukin affairs.

GOON BOY. :bunny:

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
f u Meh, you don't know what your talking about, now your just spamming the thread so pissss offfffffff