Futrocks Stickers!

smoochy boys on tour

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
oh yeh , Those stickers OWN!! , and Meh_For , you completley suck donkey dIck which isnt fun , Go home , leave Lomcn , and die ^_^ thanks

Benny

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 20, 2004
Ilse of Wight
This was abit of a flaming session, chavs fighting each other on a forum, what is this place coming to? Owell I don't really know, but a few people better start getting there act together cos I beat you all. You might be "cool" or "rad" or what ever, but I'm myself and that kicks ass!

Because to me you are a fat man with no hair, you are a small girl with a pony-tail and you are a spotty geek with spots like an asian mountain range. So why don't you FCUK off.....

You're abit contadictory there aren't you, was that some kind of insult. Well what ever that was just leave it out and get a life simple as.

Anyway I like both the images, they're kind of sad, remind me of tears somehow. They could do with some work, but good job. :)

/Ben

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Benny said:
This was abit of a flaming session, chavs fighting each other on a forum, what is this place coming to? Owell I don't really know, but a few people better start getting there act together cos I beat you all. You might be "cool" or "rad" or what ever, but I'm myself and that kicks ass!

You're abit contadictory there aren't you, was that some kind of insult. Well what ever that was just leave it out and get a life simple as.

Anyway I like both the images, they're kind of sad, remind me of tears somehow. They could do with some work, but good job. :)

/Ben

:imwstupid

Look Benny baby, you didn't read that post properly if you can type something like this. A bit contradictory? That sentence meant that he could be anyone on the other side of his PC, and that I don't really care.

I mean, it's really great that you low-life's have such a great interest in me, but come on grab the general gist of that post. Or do you want me to write some fcuking comprehension questions for you? So kindly pack your bags Mr. Reebok Super Artis Me+Foh guy, and take the next plane back to sh!tsville, please.

:zzz:

Detritus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2003
lawnmower.jpg

LAWNED

Detritus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2003
search for neo trunks and i got some gay hentai

truten.jpg

nearly as bad

NeoTrunks

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 30, 2004
omg lol
dont post gay hentai lol i searched on google only thing is a sig ...u disgust me lol +my name is NeoTrunks not neo trunks :P dont search rong i didnt change ur name when i searched :P:P

Last edited:

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Why are you postin this sh!t in my thread you weirdos. Such a random tangent?

HolyCow

There's no such thing as "gay hentai", that **** is called Yaoi (pronounced like wowee but with a Y). If I was to be pedantic, that stuff isn't even yaoi, but that's for another thread.