GAME stores

Join Discord

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Right, because from what I know, a General Manager is much higher then just an Area Manager..But if you put em both together they do sound quite shiny...

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Oh peeps, SUPPOSEDLY EA are going to honor GAMES Pre-orders, but its on a first come first serve basis, And only for the following games....

Mass Effect 3

FIFA Street

The Sims 3: Showtime

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13

We'll see.

WhiteTiger

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 4, 2004
GAME Newsletter "Pre-order Kinect Star Wars"

So you can afford to buy in a crap game which barley anyone is going to buy but you can't afford to buy in Mass effect 3 which is going to be a huge game?

These guys are joking yea?

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
GAME Newsletter "Pre-order Kinect Star Wars"

So you can afford to buy in a crap game which barley anyone is going to buy but you can't afford to buy in Mass effect 3 which is going to be a huge game?

These guys are joking yea?

Is it an EA game? if it isnt thats why......

regardless of what **** mapadale, sorry i mean 'Phantom' might say lol.

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
Is it an EA game? if it isnt thats why......

regardless of what **** mapadale, sorry i mean 'Phantom' might say lol.
How Ironic that you would think so, if only you saw the conversation I had with Matt about you and some others on here. It would seem that his perception of those individuals he mentioned and the attitudes perceived are correct. But if you wish to carry on thinking with such a small mind, then you do so, but I will re-illiterate yet again and hope that it sinks in over the course of time. That I am not mapadale, I have never been mapadale and I certainly don't aspire to want to be him either.

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
How Ironic that you would think so, if only you saw the conversation I had with Matt about you and some others on here. It would seem that his perception of those individuals he mentioned and the attitudes perceived are correct. But if you wish to carry on thinking with such a small mind, then you do so, but I will re-illiterate yet again and hope that it sinks in over the course of time. That I am not mapadale, I have never been mapadale and I certainly don't aspire to want to be him either.

Speaking about yourself in 3rd person is just outright weird. Mapadale your a dick head

Also, you can dress your post in as much fancy lingo as you wish, all your post said to me was ''IM A ****ING IDIOT, WHO IS GONNA POST BIG WORDS IN AN ATTEMPT TO DISGUISE HOW MUCH OF A HEADCASE I ACTUALLY AM.''

Idiot.

A normal person (with nothing to prove) would have typed ''Im not mapadale, and from the chat i had with him yesterday your the one whos self obsessed and egotistical'', yet you probably sat there for half an hour trying to make yourself sound clever, this is why you get up peoples back mapadale, as you have this god complex thing going on.

Dunno whats more funny, the actual post u made - Or the fact an excon typed it.

Last edited:

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
Speaking about yourself in 3rd person is just outright weird. Mapadale your a dick head

Also, you can dress your post in as much fancy lingo as you wish, all your post said to me was ''IM A ****ING IDIOT, WHO IS GONNA POST BIG WORDS IN AN ATTEMPT TO DISGUISE HOW MUCH OF A HEADCASE I ACTUALLY AM.''

Idiot.

A normal person (with nothing to prove) would have typed ''Im not mapadale, and from the chat i had with him yesterday your the one whos self obsessed and egotistical'', yet you probably sat there for half an hour trying to make yourself sound clever, this is why you get up peoples back mapadale, as you have this god complex thing going on.

Dunno whats more funny, the actual post u made - Or the fact an excon typed it.
A member of the administration team can soon change your theory on whether or not I am mapadale, all they need to do is check the IP logs and see if he's using this account and when they do. I will be expecting a full apology from you and you infracted for your insolence towards me.

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
A member of the administration team can soon change your theory on whether or not I am mapadale, all they need to do is check the IP logs and see if he's using this account and when they do. I will be expecting a full apology from you and you infracted for your insolence towards me.

Godlike complex.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004

I'm afraid I also think your Mapadale it's too obvious mate.

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
I don't give two shits if hes mapadale but it aint hard to change ur IP if you are mapadale haha anyway yeah i'm leaving now

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
yeah we investigated and our conclusions were that your mapadale sorry m8 lol

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Phantom i am expecting a full apology for your insolence towards me.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
To help clarify this there was no proof just a lot of coincidences, if it was mapadale the account would be banned as we do not allow banned users to create 2nd accounts, now stay on topic.

/Czeldabolg

Well actually, as he's not temporarily banned he can create a new account...

I just don't get why he's denying it so much that he doesn't even wish to aspire to be Mapadale. Causing more and more bother for himself.

Last edited:

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
Well infract, as he's not temporarily banned he can create a new account...

I just don't get why he's denying it so much that he doesn't even wish to aspire to be Mapadale. Causing more and more bother for himself.
I'm denying it, because I'm not and I don't understand why any of you would even think that I am.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
I'm denying it, because I'm not and I don't understand why any of you would even think that I am.

I didn't want to get into this as much but seeing as its a big deal...

Is your real name Matthew???