Glastonbury 09

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Anyone considering this?

I think its a most deffinate for me.

So far ive done zoothousand and beachdown this year.

Zoothousand had a nice lineup and was quite a nice atmosphere, but was abit tacky, unorganised.

Beachdown had a pretty aweful lineup, amazing atmosphere, amazing people, more dreadlocks and drugs than i had seen in the rest of my lifetime.

It would be mad to have one evening that all the lomcn peoples going to glastonbury meet up and go out for drinks and smokes.

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
Leeds > Glastonbury.

I'll definately be going to Leeds again next year, no matter who's playing =p, the atmosphere there is great!

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
I went to global gathering last year, Was pretty good in all fairness, Rated best festival in the uk of the year.

/Zen2

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Couple of my mates went this year, said it was amazing. So i'll be going next year.

Plenty of buzzing about to do yeeha :D

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Reading > Leeds.
As much as I hate Leeds scum, the Leeds fest is better.

Reading have to turn the sound down the later it gets, as its based around a residential area.

Leeds is in the middle of no where so doesnt have to be turned down.

Reading for me next year though

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
I had a great 5 days at Leeds, probabaly not as good as last year due to the rain, but even the bands said that the atmosphere at Leeds was much better than Reading.

Southerners fail.

Why the hell would you choose to go to Reading Dale? =p, especially when Leeds is like 30-45mins away.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I had a great 5 days at Leeds, probabaly not as good as last year due to the rain, but even the bands said that the atmosphere at Leeds was much better than Reading.

Southerners fail.

Why the hell would you choose to go to Reading Dale? =p, especially when Leeds is like 30-45mins away.

Going with others, so ya know.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006

Southerners fail.

I did Reading this year.
No rain = win.

As for the sound issue, i really really didn't realise that, especially when 2-3 campsites away from the stage i could hear metallica plain as day and people were all singing along...

Was awesome fun, but i think i might join Xanan at glasto 09, i'm doubtful the Reading lineup will be quite what it was this year..
Also don't they call Leeds 'The festival on the hill?' No ta.

/Gandi

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Festivals are all about the drugs. But remember kids, Drugs are bad.

/Zen2

Resol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 20, 2008
LOMCN, duh
Festivals are all about the drugs. But remember kids, Drugs are bad.

/Zen2

Ever been?

What a stereotype tbh. I mean, yeah, when I go to festivals etc I take drugs, but, there wouldn't be festivals if it wasn't for the music.