Glastonbury 09

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
I'm tempted to go Reading '09.
The only problems are; A) getting time off work, and B) getting a valid ticket.

I missed out on the presale.
:)

Resol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 20, 2008
LOMCN, duh
@Colonel: The MD I can get is always purple. Oh, & get is dirt.

@DarkXXX: A gram... or 5.

@DMX: Nobody said that, we are saying it makes a festival good/cool.

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
@Colonel: The MD I can get is always purple. Oh, & get is dirt.

@DarkXXX: A gram... or 5.

@DMX: Nobody said that, we are saying it makes a festival good/cool.

Bet i could have an equally good time as anyone on drugs at a festival.. Its angin just watching people doing it, majority only do it to fit in lol.

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
@Colonel : I get that brown MDMA up here, trying to get the white, hard to get though. And ketamine I've been tempted by from a few people, doubt I'll try it though.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Laughing gas seems to be most popular at festivals ive been to.

Not tried it myself.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
@Colonel : I get that brown MDMA up here, trying to get the white, hard to get though. And ketamine I've been tempted by from a few people, doubt I'll try it though.

yeh brown stuff is ok but if i can get white then i do, its ezer to eat. have to travel to hereford usually to get good white stuff which is atleast 30min-hour with a class a drug in the car.

my mates struggling to shift his ketamine if thats how u spell it, he got a grands worth, hes offered me everytime i go up but aint had the balls to try it, he reckons its just like being stoned but 10 times better lol.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
I have an awesome time on a few drinks, hardly see why you need the drug to have a good time. Addiction? A necessity?
I hate people that think it's cool too, alot of the time (not always) it's young kids too.
Festival thread turned into a drug thread (N)

/Gandi

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
just coz u take drugs dont make u an addict xanan, addicts are people who need it constant who will do anything for a fix. plus unless you try certain drugs then you cant really judge it. its not cool to take drugs its just fun lol.

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
just coz u take drugs dont make u an addict xanan, addicts are people who need it constant who will do anything for a fix. plus unless you try certain drugs then you cant really judge it. its not cool to take drugs its just fun lol.

Is it only me who thinks this is stupid? I reckon and it aint a snipe, your social life musnt be that brill so you need something in order to make it more "fun".

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
Is it only me who thinks this is stupid? I reckon and it aint a snipe, your social life musnt be that brill so you need something in order to make it more "fun".

Pot is actually the main base of my social life. If it wasn't for pot i'd be spending a hell of alot more time at home doing jack ****. Where as now i can ring one of my mates up and ask if he wants to come out for a smoke, anytime of the day.