Good news

Join Discord

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
I wont be posting on this forum no more, as my reputation is kinda bad. This is due to mainly myself, but also some of lomcn's finest members. And there constant needs to put me and my server down.

MirReborn will be put online within a week, i only have a few more things to finish up. Then il be ordering the dedi, and we are off.

I will get someone to put a thread on here with all details, when it is live.

Take care, Harry

Viper

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2007
Newcastle
why do you keep saying that your not going to post anymore then keep posting anyway, oh wait its for attention.

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Don't worry, he will be back, maybe as himself or somebody else.

h

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
This is ridiculous, just stop posting you leech.

Your clearly socially challenged, so even if you create multiple accounts, the fact that your a douche mong will still be realised.

Can someone not IP ban this clown?

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
I post cause i want to, and i can. Beleive it or not there is a few people on this forum that want to play my server. So i am posting to keep them informed. And socially challenged ? Your the one that spends your time playing a 10 year old game, not me lol.. I have a life, thats why my server wasnt ready when i thought it was gona be. You lot must get some kind of buz getting mouthy on a forum, bet your all little geeks who got bullied at school lol.. Get a life and stop posting the same crap, that weve all read many times now :)

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
I post cause i want to, and i can. Beleive it or not there is a few people on this forum that want to play my server. So i am posting to keep them informed. And socially challenged ? Your the one that spends your time playing a 10 year old game, not me lol.. I have a life, thats why my server wasnt ready when i thought it was gona be. You lot must get some kind of buz getting mouthy on a forum, bet your all little geeks who got bullied at school lol.. Get a life and stop posting the same crap, that weve all read many times now :)

Why in most of your posts do you feel the need to say "i have a life", and i'd rather play occasionally than keep creating forum accounts and pretending to be people im not incase the people on the internet keep bullying me lols.

I 100% gaurantee my life and Social life is better than your's will ever be, so don't even go there lol.

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Alot of the comments i've seen you post are childish and most intended to cause arguments,

That and you picked 10/10/10 to launch the server because it looks like a "Cool" number doesnt inspire anyone with much confidence. Maybe yyou could put the time spent posting here, into your server?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
cant believe hes still making these stupid attention seeking posts even after getting a 24hour ban

seriously if what u say is true, and ur not gonna post any more....... do you honestly think anyone cares? why is the thread needed?

u rly do have problems

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
What are you doing here then?

If it's that bad playing a 10 year old game, surely it's just as bad to be hanging around the exact same game, wether it's playing it or creating a server for it.

If you're gonna leave, just leave... I can ban this account too if you like, to help you not come back?

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Has anybody made a low stat high rate?

I mean just cus ure level 100 doesnt mean you can't only have 95 dc?

just have low mob ac amc to go with it.

Basically Quick levelling : low stats, medium droprates.

/gw

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
What are you doing here then?

If it's that bad playing a 10 year old game, surely it's just as bad to be hanging around the exact same game, wether it's playing it or creating a server for it.

If you're gonna leave, just leave... I can ban this account too if you like, to help you not come back?

No, thatsl ike saying that makers of childrens toys shouldnt be interested in the childrens toy markets, just cus they dont play with them.

Just because he doesnt like playing doesnt mean he cant create servers for others to play.

I don't like the guy but the bullying wagon is looking really lame now.

/gw

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
No, thatsl ike saying that makers of childrens toys shouldnt be interested in the childrens toy markets, just cus they dont play with them.

Just because he doesnt like playing doesnt mean he cant create servers for others to play.

I don't like the guy but the bullying wagon is looking really lame now.

/gw
That's different IMO. Toy makers is a business, people who work there are working there for a living. The people who create such companies made themfor the same reason... To earn a living.

Unless he's making a server just to make a quick profit... I've also not jumped o nthe bullying bangwagon, just think if he's going to leave he should just leave, not cause a big scene. What was he expecting to happen with such a post?

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
That's different IMO. Toy makers is a business, people who work there are working there for a living. The people who create such companies made themfor the same reason... To earn a living.

Unless he's making a server just to make a quick profit... I've also not jumped o nthe bullying bangwagon, just think if he's going to leave he should just leave, not cause a big scene. What was he expecting to happen with such a post?

He no doubt has made server to make a profit, doesn't mean its going to be a quick profit. Maybe he could scan a 3 month reciept for dedi if he wants to make users beleive him.

This thread is lame yeah, but it's only down to the bullying he has created it.

Everyone has made their point, i would like a thread open that doesnt get spammed to ****, just updating the servers status.

If it doesnt go up then thats no different to 80% of the servers in upcomming.

If it goes down after 3 months, ive normally quit by then anyway, and its the same as 90% of servers.

So i really don't see the point aside from bullying the guy.

/gw

Viper

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2007
Newcastle
tbh we will see come 10/10/10 if this guy is real or not, imo he wont even get a dedi but who knows.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
you really think hes gunna take much interest if he dont even like the game?

the whole point of making a mir server is to share your love of the game on how you think a perfect server should be imo.

it will close 100% if he aint making good cash and i can bet he dont get a dedi and hosts off a laptop lol.

oh cya

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Has anybody made a low stat high rate?

I mean just cus ure level 100 doesnt mean you can't only have 95 dc?

just have low mob ac amc to go with it.

Basically Quick levelling : low stats, medium droprates.

/gw
defeats object of a high rate

high rates give u a feel of achiving more, for example u upgrade ur ring to the next set.. u would probably gain liek 5 dc.. where on a low rate ud gain like 1 dc

makin the levels spread out more is just like USA really, which makes levelin longer and more of a drag, as instead of 1 level to gain ur new ring, u need 5

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
defeats object of a high rate

high rates give u a feel of achiving more, for example u upgrade ur ring to the next set.. u would probably gain liek 5 dc.. where on a low rate ud gain like 1 dc

makin the levels spread out more is just like USA really, which makes levelin longer and more of a drag, as instead of 1 level to gain ur new ring, u need 5

No it doesn't.

The drag of lowrates is it takes so long to get the next item...

If mobs had like 1-1 ac instead of 10-10 , a dc 1-1 ring is exactly the same as 10-10 Vs mobs, and is infact better for pvp because it wont **** spells up (2.3 atleast, and any spells will be easier to balance with lower stats as theres less of a range the formula has to work for)

High stats are actually pointless, because you just increase the defensive stats, so they cancel out.

1 Dc would make a noticeable difference if armours and mobs only had minimal Ac and hp..... just like 1 dc on euro was noticeable... otherwise u wudnt have paid so much more for a power ring than d ring back in the day...

Any other reason it wouldn't work? because I don't think thats a valid reason

/gw