smoochy boys on tour

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
1 dc was not noticeable lol

you bought a power ring over a d ring because in total, with the complete set upgraded (2x d rings -> p rings.. claw neck -> g bead etc) you would have about 5-15 or something more dc, which was slightly noticeable.

"and any spells will be easier to balance with lower stats as theres less of a range the formula has to work for"

Ive no idea what your on about here really... less of a range the formula has to work for?? makes no sense at all.

There really is no difference from low rate to high rate, it can all be sorted and balanced, its down to the server maker.

The only real issue is pot regeneration, where at level 40 pots will regene nicely, but with like 40k hp the pot regene is still the same speed, thus takin forever to fill 40k hp
Then you'd do the exact same on a low rate private server... I don't get what point you're trying to prove here?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
My point was that if u gained 1 dc on ur kit, u wouldnt notice a difference, until u got like +15 kit from a couple of new items, i think ne way, it all just went abit off topic.

ppl like bigger numbers, bigger increases, thats why they prefer high rate. but they are plenty of ppl that prefer low rate.. just way it is

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Then you'd do the exact same on a low rate private server... I don't get what point you're trying to prove here?

he got confused and proved my point right lol

im sure half the ppl here just enjoy arguing

/gw

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Sorry, but I just have to point this out.

And you're the one creating it...

/Facepalm

****ing L O L.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
it would be noticable if the mob had 10 hp and 1-1 ac, 1-1dc would in theory take about 6-7 hits for a warr to kill. Think ben :)

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
Sorry, but I just have to point this out.

And you're the one creating it...

/Facepalm

****ing L O L.

Creating it, is much better than playing it lol. Youve been playing mir since euro, and your still one of the main geeks. You was a propa geek on my old server lol..

Try move on :)

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Creating it, is much better than playing it lol. Youve been playing mir since euro, and your still one of the main geeks. You was a propa geek on my old server lol..

I find it funny you were going to make/host a server fred (think thats your name today) yet you slate the people that may of played it lol, also you didn't answer squalls question... whats the chance of server being up on the 10/10/10, in which i think i can answer 0% and that would be the same % of the server ever coming up.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004

I made a question about whether u gonna launch it tomoz or not.Yet you decided to reply on some random crap.N1

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
So he wasnt gonna post any more.. but still is.... so we'll just call this an attention seeking thread ye

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton

Your a retard.

How is creating a 10 year old game, any different to playing it? Your still revolved around it.

You then criticize the people playing this game your creating, not exactly a smart move is it?

Yea, I like to geek Mir when I have the time, in case you didn't know, I have only just returned to Mir. From yet another 5-6month break. Mir is fun, I do not see any reason why I should "move on"? Perhaps it's you who needs to move on. You clearly dislike Mir, maybe rethink your options.

Save face whilst you still can. All I'm going to say, you can reply but any further explanation after this would be as bad as talking to a brick with down-syndrome.

Heck I'll even quote you.

Get a life and stop posting the same crap, that we've all read many a times now :)

End.

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
Geeking a game is much worse than spending a hour or 2 working on a server. I mean you played my server like 10 + hours a day on average lol. Thats obsesive not fun. And the server may go up today, depends what my bro is saying/doing.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Geeking a game is much worse than spending a hour or 2 working on a server. I mean you played my server like 10 + hours a day on average lol. Thats obsesive not fun. And the server may go up today, depends what my bro is saying/doing.

Why you still here?