Goths Rock LOL

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004
lol @ thinking im a goth, tbh ur way off. u clearly have no idea what ur chatting on about so please crawl back down ur tiny little hole.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Either you're a dumb motherfu‪cker or your parents are seriously sh‪ite at picking gifts.

Probably both, tbh.

1 Spelling mistake. am sorry if my spelling is not up to your standards. ****ing nob head. if i wanted people to correct my spelling, lomcn would not be my first choice.

Last edited:

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004
Abuse.. u given up with me seeing as u clearly think im a goth, and u got put in ur place...

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004
lols forum is full with goths and emos anyway,i mean what they supposed to do ? go outside? thats dangerous!

wtf is this **** about now, ur just as retarded as sanity... if u care to look in the thread mental posted about scanned imgs theres a pic of me(green tee) i am clearly neither goth or emo... neither is tai. baananaroth is neither 2...

i think Pebebebe mayb a emo but who the **** cares, least we dont go out at night dressed as ****ing "thugs"

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Tai i love the way you said "u have no friends here" to bestbet, It tells me alot about your social life.

@Floyd And its your kind thats made this forum a **** hole, sad really.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Tai i love the way you said "u have no friends here" to bestbet, It tells me alot about your social life.

lol is there a problem with having friends on the net as well as irl?

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004

my "kind" as always been here, Mental used to troll, Lets not all forget Hate! Every Single old Skooler on this forum is/was a troll, non of us "really" play mir, if u dont like the tone of GOT then GTFO tbh.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
my "kind" as always been here, Mental used to troll, Lets not all forget Hate! Every Single old Skooler on this forum is/was a troll, non of us "really" play mir, if u dont like the tone of GOT then GTFO tbh.

When you say troll what do you mean? there some giant monster? Because that what i fort a troll was? Or is it you just don't like them? If so then your a complete dick who hates people over the internet, can see you now going crazy over 1 off Mental's posts.

This argument could go on forever, so keep it up am out :), Not going to have a stupid argument with someone over the internet lol, grow up boys and girls.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
When you say troll what do you mean? there some giant monster? Because that what i fort a troll was? Or is it you just don't like them? If so then your a complete dick who hates people over the internet, can see you now going crazy over 1 off Mental's posts.

This argument could go on forever, so keep it up am out :), Not going to have a stupid argument with someone over the internet lol, grow up boys and girls.

lol r u retarded or what?

u've got the complete wrong end of the dick dariling

Status
Not open for further replies.