Goths Rock LOL

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004
When you say troll what do you mean? there some giant monster? Because that what i fort a troll was? Or is it you just don't like them? If so then your a complete dick who hates people over the internet, can see you now going crazy over 1 off Mental's posts.

This argument could go on forever, so keep it up am out :), Not going to have a stupid argument with someone over the internet lol, grow up boys and girls.

uve never herd the term Troll?

As taken from Wiki:

Recently, the word troll is also frequently used as a synonyn for flamebate.

and yes i go crazy over mentals posts... look into **** b4 u try n make facts about it dumbass. ur just makeing urself look like a **** even more.

correct u cud try and argue ur lame case all night n day but i see uve taken the easy option n backed down as u clearly have no case. remember.. u came looking 4 this argument and u got it.

bestbet

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2004
Purple Hills
One scary mofo:

tbh.jpg

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
on topic i find it fuked up and glad driver dont let them on the bus they lead a fuked up life, the kids they want will also be fuked up, they live on the taxpayers money and i am a tax payer that earns honest money that they lead a life living on hope the bus driver drives up onto the curb next time their waiting for the bus.

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
i think Pebebebe mayb a emo but who the **** cares, least we dont go out at night dressed as ****ing "thugs"
I'll put a couple pictures of me in the members mugs thread.

Some of the music I listen to could be classified as "emo", but my music doesn't effect how I live or dress in any way.
I also listen to drum and bass, rave / dance, rock, indie, metal, etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.