2icayyu.png

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
TZXXToj.jpg

Only legendary I've had from a pack so far. I disenchanted it because I don't like Hunters atm.

Highest wins in new Arena atm is 10, Couldn't get to 12 sadly. Mages op :(

Demonolith

Caswell
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2006
Swansea
Only legendary I've had from a pack so far. I disenchanted it because I don't like Hunters atm.

Highest wins in new Arena atm is 10, Couldn't get to 12 sadly. Mages op :(

I'm hunter, ive gotten to level 31 and want to try something new. I started as a mage and it was ok, what kind of deck are you using and what general tactic is used for the deck?

Like on hunter, If i put a Snake Trap down then play the Starving Buzzard card(think its this one), and if i have another one place 2, because then every time i summon a beast i draw a card. The Snake Trap summons 3 Snakes 1/1 so when my minions are attacked this allows me to draw 3 or 6 cards Depending on how many buzzards i have out.

I then use as many attack increasing cards as i can also charge, and i wipe them out pretty fast.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I'm hunter, ive gotten to level 31 and want to try something new. I started as a mage and it was ok, what kind of deck are you using and what general tactic is used for the deck?

Like on hunter, If i put a Snake Trap down then play the Starving Buzzard card(think its this one), and if i have another one place 2, because then every time i summon a beast i draw a card. The Snake Trap summons 3 Snakes 1/1 so when my minions are attacked this allows me to draw 3 or 6 cards Depending on how many buzzards i have out.

I then use as many attack increasing cards as i can also charge, and i wipe them out pretty fast.

I'm using Mage / Pally / Shaman decks atm. Mage is considered broken right now. You just carry frostbolts/novas/blizzard/flamestrike/fireball/pyroblasts and not that many minions, you just attack their face at every opportunity, when they get board contral just stall with frost/blizz or clean it completely with flamestrike...

By then they should be in pyro (10dmg) range, so just finish them off lol. It's very frustrating to play against, only heal-decks or super-rush decks can beat it atm.

just google it you'll find some info. Pally/shaman decks are just my favourite atm, you basically dominate board control and never let them have a single creature.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Mainly playing pala myself, love equality+consecration combo to clear their side of the board. I usually spend the start of the game taking hits, been plenty of times I have been knocked down to 10 or so hp, they have used all their cards, so I clear the board and just start destroying them o/

Tried experimenting last night against a friend with an alarm bot+high mana cards deck, with some low mana minions to keep the board quiet. Actually worked quite well when it swapped out for baron geddon, which at the end of a turn hits everything for 2 damage, which killed off all his minions(and 1 of mine), put a new alarm bot as it has 3 hp but the next card it summoned was a bad 2 mana cost one insted of my Ysaera :(

eventually he had no cards, so as a laugh i hit him down too 1 hp(with myself on 2) and let baron geddon kill us, which results in both getting defeat >.<

Demonolith

Caswell
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2006
Swansea
I'm using Mage / Pally / Shaman decks atm. Mage is considered broken right now. You just carry frostbolts/novas/blizzard/flamestrike/fireball/pyroblasts and not that many minions, you just attack their face at every opportunity, when they get board contral just stall with frost/blizz or clean it completely with flamestrike...

By then they should be in pyro (10dmg) range, so just finish them off lol. It's very frustrating to play against, only heal-decks or super-rush decks can beat it atm.

just google it you'll find some info. Pally/shaman decks are just my favourite atm, you basically dominate board control and never let them have a single creature.

I might just stick with hunter, mage seems like a very easy class, I like to use my brain a little. Although i am getting bored with the same old so might try a warlock or a priest/pala.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Mages are easy to play and op, why i play it lol.

Just been in game with a tool who just didn't end turn after he had finished, any plans for a rule on this in the future? Should be 3x without end turn and you lose tbh, took forever that game.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
My new Golden Legendary! Dont know what to do with it yet :(

Attachments

• Hearthstone_Screenshot_12.28.2013.22.09.02.jpg
    Hearthstone_Screenshot_12.28.2013.22.09.02.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 62

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Got Ragnaros and Sylvanas now. Finally starting to win turn10 games. lol.

Disenchant it for 1600 cos it's gold (I did this with a golden vancleef) and buy a legendary that's actually good/one you want for a specific deck.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Got Ragnaros and Sylvanas now. Finally starting to win turn10 games. lol.

Disenchant it for 1600 cos it's gold (I did this with a golden vancleef) and buy a legendary that's actually good/one you want for a specific deck.
well i need 2 legendary for my holy paladin deck, and 2 epic, 4 blue so i didnt disenchant it yet

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK
Ive had a key for this for a while now and only seemed to play it about 5 times. I like it but I'm so bad at it.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Hit rank 8 on the ladder yesterday. I'm more of a fan of Arena but getting used to making good Constructed decks.

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Just recently started playing this and got quite into it tbh, whats your opinions on classes atm as at present i got my mage to lvl 19 and seem to win a fair few games with it i tried a few other classes but only found on warrior i done quite well which is lvl 13. I have a legendary paladin card is it worth switching to that ? any advice be appreciated ta ;p

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Paladin's a great class if you have Tirion Fording and another legendary or 2, you can make a really mean deck.

There's lots of "counters" to each class. Paladin deals against huge monsters very will with equality consecrate or similar combos, but is quite easily rushed down by say, a hunter class (one of the best rush classes atm) or a warlock rush deck.

My favourite's atm are Hunter rush, Hunter control (everyone expects you to be rush and makes huge misplays regarding your secret cards) Warlock Rush, Warlock Control (hard to play but fun) Paladin Control and Druid Control.

I haven't played in a loooong time and I hear a fair bit has changed, but generally you can make any class with a very well put together deck and get to legendary if you try hard enough.

Reactions: Gezza

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Paladin's a great class if you have Tirion Fording and another legendary or 2, you can make a really mean deck.

There's lots of "counters" to each class. Paladin deals against huge monsters very will with equality consecrate or similar combos, but is quite easily rushed down by say, a hunter class (one of the best rush classes atm) or a warlock rush deck.

My favourite's atm are Hunter rush, Hunter control (everyone expects you to be rush and makes huge misplays regarding your secret cards) Warlock Rush, Warlock Control (hard to play but fun) Paladin Control and Druid Control.

I haven't played in a loooong time and I hear a fair bit has changed, but generally you can make any class with a very well put together deck and get to legendary if you try hard enough.
there is a paladin deck that counters all hunters and locks

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
there is a paladin deck that counters all hunters and locks

No such thing as a hard counter, as luck is also a huge factor in games.

Also, that specific paladin deck gets wrecked by control/mage decks, so there's always 2 sides to each coin.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
No such thing as a hard counter, as luck is also a huge factor in games.

Also, that specific paladin deck gets wrecked by control/mage decks, so there's always 2 sides to each coin.
Its true luck is important...the RNG is awfull sometimes, but the deck i was talking about is most likely to win agaist a face/zoo hunter or zoo lock, and its like wow tbh, every class has its ''counter'', but at the end of the day RNG is the most important