Heroes

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Yeah yeah double post bla bla bla

Heroes:Origins

While the focus this spring centered on ABC's "Grey's Anatomy"spin-off, NBC was quietly developing one of their own - and announced this morning that "Heroes" has spawned a second series of its own.

"Heroes: Origins" will air in "Heroes'" Monday night time slot when that smash hit takes a hiatus. The net has ordered six segs of "Origins," which, combined with "Heroes," makes for 30 hours altogether.

"Heroes: Origins" will center on characters not yet seen on the original show. Pea**** has also added an interactive element to the show: Viewers will be asked to pick their favorite character from "Origins," who will then join the cast of the full-blown "Heroes" skein the following year.

The initiative to keep the "Heroes" franchise in originals for as long as possible harkens back to the golden age of TV, when series aired 39 weeks worth of originals, then took a break.

Could be interesting :)

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Last episode ****ing rocks.

I'm glad Nathan finally saw good, and I hope Peter's not dead! The preview of the next series looks awesome, I'm guessing we get to discover where it all started.

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
I bet that translation at the end was perhaps "Oh b******s".

If only Prison Break finished like that, that's how you finish a series :)

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
Totally agree, PB finale wasnt great. Peter will be alive, it will just hurt a bit when he plummets back to earth. Cant believe Sylar is still alive the ****.

Do you reckon Peter & Nathans mum has any powers? I reckon she does she just hasnt shown them yet

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
Totally agree, PB finale wasnt great. Peter will be alive, it will just hurt a bit when he plummets back to earth. Cant believe Sylar is still alive the ****.

Do you reckon Peter & Nathans mum has any powers? I reckon she does she just hasnt shown them yet

Yep lol

oh now its 10 chars...

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
The show was a bit of a downer tbh. Im was hoping for a massive Peter vs Sylar fight, one which properly ended sylars life when he was stabbed, and left peter so weak he couldn't stop the explosion.

The ending they used was kinda crappy, and it definately didnt beat the show when Hiro went into the future.

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
stab.gif

I made that **** up in here.

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
Didnt like it, fight was not good one bit, anti-climax tbh... it would be around a 7.. sylar isnt dead, and ether is peter. next seasons will be good.. i say the kenshi will be hiros dad :P and cant wait to see the new bad guy that sees molly

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
Pfft, I was hoping for a better finale. The talk between charles and peter should have happened last episode leaving only trule kick-ass stuff for this ep (like a decent sylar/peter fight)

As for nathan flying away being the only way to stop the explosion, whats wrong with claire shooting peter, then DL phasing his hand into peters head to remove the bullet which would allow him to heal, and the explosion would be averted?

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
I was screaming for Hiro to stab Sylar a second time through the face or something, just to be sure. And what do you know, he should have done.

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
w00t , watched all 23 episodes in 3 days :D

why couldnt peter just fly up instead of nathan doing it¬_¬

oh well , excellent show , dieing for the second season

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
prob coz he can only use one power at once.