[King] Hex King Client

Join Discord

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
Could someone advise me on how I can change the following on the client, as both Xtreme & Olymp have their server names showing.

hex.JPG

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Unless you have my unpacked client you can't edit unless you want to hex whole client, Even with my unpacked client you'll need to edit the dbt values to match just so you can edit the client name.

I don't have the unpacked exe no more because theres no use for it, the exe's provided work fine.

Upvote 0

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
Unless you have my unpacked client you can't edit unless you want to hex whole client, Even with my unpacked client you'll need to edit the dbt values to match just so you can edit the client name.

I don't have the unpacked exe no more because theres no use for it, the exe's provided work fine.
However I don't want to be using a client that has someone else's server name on it, also the client is unpacked so any advice on how to edit the dbt so I can change the client name would help.

---------- Post added 03-03-2012 at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-03-2012 at 10:53 AM ----------

I'm assuming that no one actually knows how to do this, what with the lack of response to my question.

Upvote 0

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
I'm the person who made the exe read the data and hexed it for public release. Your 'No one knows how' responce is insulting.

1. People do know how otherwise you wouldnt be using another exe with someone elses servername.

2. Maybe try looking for yourself or researching before posting asking for the plate, if its that important to you - you will learn.

Upvote 0

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
I'm the person who made the exe read the data and hexed it for public release. Your 'No one knows how' responce is insulting.

1. People do know how otherwise you wouldnt be using another exe with someone elses servername.

2. Maybe try looking for yourself or researching before posting asking for the plate, if its that important to you - you will learn.
My comment is not insulting in any form at all, you posted on 29-02-2012, 02:21 PM and that's 3 days ago. I then posted not long after your post 3 days ago, a lack of response in a 3 day period would suggest that no one knows or is not willing to share that information. Now your objective comment, would suggest to me that your not willing to share that information upon request. To which would be insulting towards this site, as your not willing to share information on how to do something if you know how to do it. Now if your not willing to help, could you then refrain from posting, as it is classed as spam.

If anyone can help with this, it would be much appreciated.

Upvote 0

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Its not a case of not willing to help, Hexing isn't something you can just say go here and do that. Its a long and time consuming effort.

LOMCN has guides on how to hex, one of which written by me, so before you sit there and try to make judgements of my actions or opinions on this site try using the search feature.

Or to better that maybe try learning like everybody else has to when they are faced with something they are not familier with. I didnt know how to hex when I hexed the files.

Upvote 0

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
Its not a case of not willing to help, Hexing isn't something you can just say go here and do that. Its a long and time consuming effort.

LOMCN has guides on how to hex, one of which written by me, so before you sit there and try to make judgements of my actions or opinions on this site try using the search feature.

Or to better that maybe try learning like everybody else has to when they are faced with something they are not familier with. I didnt know how to hex when I hexed the files.
I have no need and willingness to learn to hex, it is not something that I use and it is certainly not something that I will be learning in the future. I also don't need a guide on hexing, as I only need to change the title bar description and nothing else. All I need is someone willing to help with the information on changing the only point that I need hexing and nothing more, I will do the rest myself.

Oh an before you jump on the boat - SEARCH HEXING - I don't see a single guide on hexing the king client!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Why should someone help you when you have such a rubbish attitude, you complain no one is willing to help you yet you say you are not willing to learn hexing or use it in the future.

I could tell you right now how to hex the client but I'm going to be a c*nt based on your laziness and say no.

You might want to also hex the screenshot text as that too will say Evo if the owner knew how to hex.

I hope you get someone stupid enough to help you, but it won't be me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
Why should someone help you when you have such a rubbish attitude, you complain no one is willing to help you yet you say you are not willing to learn hexing or use it in the future.

I could tell you right now how to hex the client but I'm going to be a c*nt based on your laziness and say no.

You might want to also hex the screenshot text as that too will say Evo if the owner knew how to hex.
Hang on a second, don't take the almighty high road with me, especially when your implying nonsense about my attitude. Your the one who has the disgusting attitude when it comes to a request for help, I'm just implying I don't have any reason to learn something, when I have no need for it. This section is called "MiR 3 - Server Help", which would suggest to me and any other person who uses it, that you request help on something, not to get a cocky attitude from some kid.

Upvote 0

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Hang on a second, don't take the almighty high road with me, especially when your implying nonsense about my attitude. Your the one who has the disgusting attitude when it comes to a request for help, I'm just implying I don't have any reason to learn something, when I have no need for it. This section is called "MiR 3 - Server Help", which would suggest to me and any other person who uses it, that you request help on something, not to get a cocky attitude from some kid.

I'd listen to you if your statement made sense, but unfortunatly it doesn't.

I'm not replying to someone asking for help at all, I'm replying to someone who is being lazy and unwilling to learn (which you even said yourself).

You do have a need for it, what your are asking after is your need. Hexing is not hard at all, its very simple. Hexing the Client title is even easier.

I think your just getting annoyed because you don't like being called lazy? I also stand by my statements - people who done it themselfs had to search for the information and use their heads.

If it had been three days and you didn't get a reply then maybe you should take that onboard and go find out the inofmation by yourself.

I will give you a slight hand, UltraEdit, Aspackdie and ACSII characters cannot exceed original length. The rest knowing that should be childsplay.

Even a 'kid' could grasp it you lazy sh*t.

Upvote 0

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
I'd listen to you if your statement made sense, but unfortunatly it doesn't.

I'm not replying to someone asking for help at all, I'm replying to someone who is being lazy and unwilling to learn (which you even said yourself).

You do have a need for it, what your are asking after is your need. Hexing is not hard at all, its very simple. Hexing the Client title is even easier.

I think your just getting annoyed because you don't like being called lazy? I also stand by my statements - people who done it themselfs had to search for the information and use their heads.

If it had been three days and you didn't get a reply then maybe you should take that onboard and go find out the inofmation by yourself.

I will give you a slight hand, UltraEdit, Aspackdie and ACSII characters cannot exceed original length. The rest knowing that should be childsplay.

Even a 'kid' could grasp it you lazy sh*t.
If I was lazy, I wouldn't have learnt how to setup a server, or learn how to script or provide help where I can if it is needed. These are called things I needed to learn, I don't need to learn hexing, as I won't be using it more than once. It is in effect, useless information to me and not something I would need to use again, so why should I learn it. Your attitude however, is that of an attitude that you see in a school playground, if your just going to carry on spamming your useless nonsense that has no bearing on the thread title, then please do it somewhere else.

If your not willing to help, then do me a favour and troll somewhere else.

Upvote 0

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
If I was lazy, I wouldn't have learnt how to setup a server, or learn how to script or provide help where I can if it is needed. These are called things I needed to learn, I don't need to learn hexing, as I won't be using it more than once. It is in effect, useless information to me and not something I would need to use again, so why should I learn it. Your attitude however, is that of an attitude that you see in a school playground, if your just going to carry on spamming your useless nonsense that has no bearing on the thread title, then please do it somewhere else.

If your not willing to help, then do me a favour and troll somewhere else.

Are you that thick?

UltraEdit
Aspackdie - Needed to unpack exe. (You can't hex a packed exe)
Search for the word Evo and replace it with whatever
ACSII characters cannot exceed original length

(I already posted this)

Now that isn't hard and its a simple task if you bothered to looked around, your problem is your unwilling and lazy like I have said.
You thought hmmm I can't be bothered to research this, I'll get someone to show me everything I need to do... Then when no one wants to show you because its simple and you really could have looked yourself, you throw a hissy fit.

I have explained to you what you have to do, its up to you to do it. If kids like you on this site used their heads more and researched things then it wouldn't be jam packed with leechers, which would make it a far better place.

Upvote 0

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
Are you that thick?

UltraEdit
Aspackdie - Needed to unpack exe. (You can't hex a packed exe)
Search for the word Evo and replace it with whatever
ACSII characters cannot exceed original length

(I already posted this)

Now that isn't hard and its a simple task if you bothered to looked around, your problem is your unwilling and lazy like I have said.
You thought hmmm I can't be bothered to research this, I'll get someone to show me everything I need to do... Then when no one wants to show you because its simple and you really could have looked yourself, you throw a hissy fit.

I have explained to you what you have to do, its up to you to do it. If kids like you on this site used their heads more and researched things then it wouldn't be jam packed with leechers, which would make it a far better place.
Are you also thick then, as I clearly stated the .exe isn't packed in my second post (Which clearly indicates I must have checked some how). You have also taken it upon yourself to think I've not all ready used UltraEdit, or AspackDie 1.1 or FlexHex or even PE to search for the necessary string in Hex, ASCII, Base64 or even text. I'm not going to sit here all day searching for a string in the exe, when I've all ready looked for it and no further along than I was when I first started.

Like I said, if your not going to help then don't bother posting...........

Upvote 0

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Are you also thick then, as I clearly stated the .exe isn't packed in my second post (Which clearly indicates I must have checked some how). You have also taken it upon yourself to think I've not all ready used UltraEdit, or AspackDie 1.1 or FlexHex or even PE to search for the necessary string in Hex, ASCII, Base64 or even text. I'm not going to sit here all day searching for a string in the exe, when I've all ready looked for it and no further along than I was when I first started.

Like I said, if your not going to help then don't bother posting...........

Seriously you really are thick...

You can simply press 'Search' tick ACSII and type in 'Evo'. If the exe was unpacked like you say it would find it. I can't help you anymore then I am doing... Your not helping yourself.

Upvote 0

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
Seriously you really are thick...

You can simply press 'Search' tick ACSII and type in 'Evo'. If the exe was unpacked like you say it would find it. I can't help you anymore then I am doing... Your not helping yourself.
I know it's unpacked, because I unpacked it using AspackDie 1.1 - Unpacked EXE

Also from the screens I've taken, it finds the word "Evo" when searching ASCII

image1.PNG

But guess what, it's not the correct string. As the same string is located in a second .exe I have unpacked for another server.

image2.PNG

I've also search by HEX - 45 76 6f & ASCII - 69 118 111
I would assume by searching for the HEX would also bring it up, seeing as it is hexadecimal.

So do you want to try again with your arrogant response.

Upvote 0

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
I know it's unpacked, because I unpacked it using AspackDie 1.1 - Unpacked EXE

Also from the screens I've taken, it finds the word "Evo" when searching ASCII

View attachment 12168

But guess what, it's not the correct string. As the same string is located in a second .exe I have unpacked for another server.

View attachment 12169

I've also search by HEX - 45 76 6f & ASCII - 69 118 111
I would assume by searching for the HEX would also bring it up, seeing as it is hexadecimal.

So do you want to try again with your arrogant response.

Just looked at the exe, Its not unpacked correctly, Theres no ACSII characters. So again you need to unpack the exe before editing, where you assumed it was unpacked correctly.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
Just looked at the exe, Its not unpacked correctly, Theres no ACSII characters. So againt you need to unpack the exe before editing, where you assumed it was unpacked correctly.
AspackDie 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 all say the file was unpacked correctly. So if AspackDie isn't unpacking it correctly, so instead of being a dick about it like you are being and seeing clearly that I have been trying to help myself, but getting to a point I'm stuck. How about you help and stop having this higher than everyone else attitude!

Upvote 0

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
You posted the steps I told you to do that doesn't say you've been trying beforehand.

You need to find how to unpack the exe, failing that use a different exe and unpack that one, failing that make your own from the chinese exe like I did for you...

Upvote 0

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
You posted the steps I told you to do that doesn't say you've been trying beforehand.

You need to find how to unpack the exe, failing that use a different exe and unpack that one, failing that make your own from the chinese exe like I did for you...
I have five unpacked exe's, all have been unpacked using AspackDie 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 2.0, 2.1 and AntiAspack. All have been unpacked the same and all are showing the same information as the first, now either the client isn't packed by Aspack (Which it wouldn't unpack, as it would recognise it wasn't packed with Aspack) or every version of AspackDie I have used are faulty and I seriously doubt that as well. Everything that I have done, I have done before you posted any comment. That can clearly be seen by my lack of server help requests, which indicates I am doing things for myself and no need to ask the questions.

But your clearly not willing to help, so why carry on posting.......

Upvote 0