[King] Hex King Client

smoochy boys on tour

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
Could someone advise me on how I can change the following on the client, as both Xtreme & Olymp have their server names showing.

hex.JPG

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
You can try with the original client in chinese. It'll take you some weeks of work, but it's possible.
Wouldn't the original client also have to have the .dll changed as well to match, which would mean a longer time constraint, to which I don't have.

Upvote 0

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
How you can say I'm not helpin is beyond me, I've told you exactly what you need to do and told you exe isnt unpacked correctly.

you can do it with another version of the exe, theres different exes floating about from different people editing the one I made into english.

You could even do all the work yourself like I have done for you if its really that important but yes like I said on the second post you would need to edit the values for the dll.

You annoy me because you say its something you 'need' doing but you don't want to spend the time to do it then you chat **** to me when your using the files I spent months making english for little shits like you to use.

If you cant unpack the exe correct there are unpacked exe's out there.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
How you can say I'm not helpin is beyond me, I've told you exactly what you need to do and told you exe isnt unpacked correctly.

you can do it with another version of the exe, theres different exes floating about from different people editing the one I made into english.

You could even do all the work yourself like I have done for you if its really that important but yes like I said on the second post you would need to edit the values for the dll.

If you cant unpack the exe correct there are unpacked exe's out there.
As I've said, I have so far unpacked 3 different server clients, all for different servers and getting the same results from UltraEdit and every other Hex Editor I have. Your not helping at all, you telling me what I've all ready done and tried and I have clearly pointed this out too you and yet you carry on with the same comment over and over again and it's not helpful at all. As for other unpacked .exes for King, any chance of being pointed in the correct direction of one of these, as I would have assumed seeing as the client being used for both Evo & Xtreme, where originally Inferno clients and so would mean they are unpacked?

Upvote 0

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
As I've said, I have so far unpacked 3 different server clients, all for different servers and getting the same results from UltraEdit and every other Hex Editor I have. Your not helping at all, you telling me what I've all ready done and tried and I have clearly pointed this out too you and yet you carry on with the same comment over and over again and it's not helpful at all. As for other unpacked .exes for King, any chance of being pointed in the correct direction of one of these, as I would have assumed seeing as the client being used for both Evo & Xtreme, where originally Inferno clients and so would mean they are unpacked?

Gahhh because you've not unpacked it correctly how many more times, once its unpacked correctly it will have the ACSII characters...

I made Xtremes for them from my Inferno client which I made for everyone. There is an unpacked exe around because the exe's I released were packed. The owner of Evo obviously unpacked my exe and edited it which is what you should be doing, yet somehow it fails for you. (because you are not unpacking it correctly)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
At which point am I not unpacking this correctly, seeing as it's very self explanatory on how to use AspackDie.

AspackDie1.1.PNG
AspackDie1.1_1.PNG
AspackDie1.1_2.PNG
AspackDie1.1_3.PNG
AspackDie1.1_4.PNG

Upvote 0

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
At which point am I not unpacking this correctly, seeing as it's very self explanatory on how to use AspackDie.

View attachment 12170
View attachment 12171
View attachment 12172
View attachment 12173
View attachment 12174

Maybe it was unpacked and repacked withsomething else meaning it would still say it was a successful unpack, Its obvious it isnt successful because it has no editable information.

find a different version theres loads of hybrid versions or ask the evo owner if he still has the unpacked exe.

You know how to edit the client, you just need to find an unpacked exe because yours arnt unpacked.

Upvote 0

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
Maybe it was unpacked and repacked withsomething else meaning it would still say it was a successful unpack, Its obvious it isnt successful because it has no editable information.

find a different version theres loads of hybrid versions or ask the evo owner if he still has the unpacked exe.

You know how to edit the client, you just need to find an unpacked exe because yours arnt unpacked.
What did you use to re-pack the Xtreme client, as the Xtreme client is one of them?

Upvote 0

RoNeZ

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 2, 2004
Boro
just seen this post and yes i did use somthing else to repack evo's exe but cant remember what i do the the unpacked exe kicking about if its still needed i will upload

Upvote 0

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
just seen this post and yes i did use somthing else to repack evo's exe but cant remember what i do the the unpacked exe kicking about if its still needed i will upload
I've found the original Inferno.exe and unpacked it.

I just have an issue with the error once I've packed it again.

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

I've now sorted this and got it working, will add details to the release I made.

Upvote 0