Hidden Mist [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
Seems to me it's mainly Pure Ownage that keeps crying? tbh server would be better off without most of you halfwits. Because no1 else geeks the game like them and took advantage of the first event(that i know of) being held on here. If you really hate whats happened to the server then **** off because no1 really wants to hear your *****ing and moaning because we've heard it all before.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
Seems to me it's mainly Pure Ownage that keeps crying? tbh server would be better off without most of you halfwits. Because no1 else geeks the game like them and took advantage of the first event(that i know of) being held on here. If you really hate whats happened to the server then **** off because no1 really wants to hear your *****ing and moaning because we've heard it all before.

Actually the main moaner on here is Kelvin09 = LordB so...

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Well honestly the reason why you call me a fking dumb big virgin is cause i didn't even read all of your bollox.

First of all: I'm an 18 year old boy and got my gf for 3 years now, so don't think im a virgin.

Second: i dont arselick the GMs cause im not gay, just trying to help the community out, if you get mad you rage quit, if i think somethings wrong i try to fix it, make a forum pm gm's.

Third: I'm a level 72 noob

Fourth: I'm playing Mir for about 2 years so i know the difference between DC and SC

Fifth: Get to bed, school for you tomorrow.

This kids funny! He makes me chuckle!!

Ps... 18, g/f 3 years.. you could still be a virgin!!!!!!!!!! Religion and whatnot..

Reactions: JohnBarny

Stridey123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
funny how every just blames all of PO. I havn't abused any event's or geeked anything? i have many friends in many other guild so please don't try and say all of PO are the problem.

and as for the donating for levels, GM realised they made a mistake and de-leveled the character, therefore there is NO problems lol

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
im guessing ~PO~ is still the dominating guild? even though 1/2 the players have left? and i was thinking of returning to this after a few updates but the fact gm's tried selling lvlings and doing half price donation bonuses (obviously for a quick bit of cash at the time) makes it blatently obvious he's just after quick cash, befor sin reply's dont even bother, because your 18 it doesnt make you a big boy and 2 years of mir is hardly much experience compared to 90% of the forum users

Reactions: JohnBarny

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
im guessing ~PO~ is still the dominating guild? even though 1/2 the players have left? and i was thinking of returning to this after a few updates but the fact gm's tried selling lvlings and doing half price donation bonuses (obviously for a quick bit of cash at the time) makes it blatently obvious he's just after quick cash, befor sin reply's dont even bother, because your 18 it doesnt make you a big boy and 2 years of mir is hardly much experience compared to 90% of the forum users
Andy there is a SW war tonight against SSDD, I might pop on for it if you fancy popping on?

LuckyDip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
London
hi guys downloaded server but when i click exe i get a massive error spam it over flows then i have to cancel the programme ne ideas wats up?

william1987

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2010
when got event angin ? when got event server alot player now is back to noraml

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
hi guys downloaded server but when i click exe i get a massive error spam it over flows then i have to cancel the programme ne ideas wats up?

Make sure your sound is all running.

Any problems with your speakers and thats what happens I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.