Hidden Mist [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
hi guys downloaded server but when i click exe i get a massive error spam it over flows then i have to cancel the programme ne ideas wats up?

.. make sure the ip is the same on the server post to the one in the ini. that will fix it

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
Hi guys, sorry the server just went down. After the reboot the anti virus decided to delete all of the login gate exe's etc. Just rebooting the dedi machine now and reloading all the gates. Won't be too long sorry.

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
Hello guys, bit of a late start for me today. Was down at the emergency doctors surgery at 4am as my neck locked up on me, (old injury that plays up from time to time). Anyway, 120mg of Codeine and 10mg of Diazepam later, it seems to be manageable now. Still a bit light headed from the medication but will crack on with some work nonetheless.

HiddenMistGM

---------- Post added 16-09-2011 at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous post was 15-09-2011 at 11:35 AM ----------

Here is the rest of the update that we promised guys. You will need to download this small file.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KFM4XR7G - Extract into your Graphics>Monster folder.

This update contains:-

A brand new map (4 floors with a boss room) aimed at levels 100+
Threat kit, a new rare kit which is level 110 and has uber stats.
Blood kit, a new rare lower level kit, enable level 50 players to wear and have stats similar to level 100+
NPC in town which you can use to sell any items in your bag too.

Next things to come are a few more caves, a brand new rebirth system, BenedictionOilBundles (as requested) and a few other little surprises too.

Rebooting now for these to all take effect.

HiddenMistGM

Last edited:

Ali3n

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 27, 2004
Leicestershire
Wheres the Blood Kit dropping?

Might be worth playing again if theres something to hunt for instead of just leveling around lv60!

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
LOL PO finally got owned is SW haha damn, shame i don't really play here anymore woulda been good to see the tards finally get their back doors smashed in..And elmo we all know there is no corruption here mate let them moan about it.. everyone knows otherwise... server is great just a shame i don't get much time to play anymore

Yeah it sucks that you don't have much spare time at the moment bud. Hopefully you can pop on sometime to say hi though =)

Reactions: Zer0

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
server is down

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

Yeah get on every now and then you little poo!

Regards to the "corruption" crys, grow a pair. You lost SW get over it, put in for it again and try and take it back from us, i wasnt able to take part yesterday but from what i hear, you got spanked.

And Lee, your doing a n1 job ignore PO they cry hard. Rant over hhhhh.

/Bench

I'm not in PO, its Macca u clown

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
The server is down for a little while for some much needed maintenance. We are touching up a few little bugs and scripts as well as adding some new stuff. Nothing major happening, just lots of small things. Shouldn't be too much longer. Thanks for your patience.

HiddenMistGM

Sammy11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 4, 2010
Fs to late slit wrists and black eye from keyboard head butt,

problems with hiddenlord map tried a few things not working -
since bliz got nerferd and dus low damage @ lvl 1 maybe jst make met the better skill? met is **** and bliz no fun-
turn undead mobs?? only archers

lots of love Tiesto x

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
Yer wizzes r **** now, i h8 to say it but the pricks in PO r actually right about that

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
Right Guys and girls, please download this minimap file and place the contents inside the Data Folder and overwrite the old ones:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TLEA6IJ6

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

Server up =)

Stridey123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
servers all about wars at the moment. tao's need new spells to be any good but as far as im aware none have dropped.
Wiz seem to get dropped so easily by wars, but i suppose thats how its meant to be, maybe up their damage a little.
Wars are too op, need a reduction in hp or ac/amc on items in my opinion, but will probs get slated for saying this

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
warrs have way to much hp.... thats the problem high hp and high amc on a warr and wiz/taos have no chance of killing them... wiz need to hurt more FD needs upping i know theres adv FD but its rare... wiz need a single hitting spell that hurts and also met should hurt :X

Taos need SFB upping... id also up taos psn so they hurt more

server down?

Status
Not open for further replies.