[Holley 3.55] Jesus MiR3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
by christmas..... thanks dude..... u couldve put that in your first post as a rough guess?
ty for stringing us along.
you remind me of eric cartman who bought an amusement park only to not let anyone in lol.

Are you ****ing mad? My mother is getting over bowel cancer so the server has not be top priority, i work on the server most evenings for an hour or so, i have no internet at home for at least another month (see back to 'not top priority), like i said, christmas is looking like a REALISTIC possibility, but it could come before that.

Im hoping to get my net sorted out in the next fortnight or so, they'll be installing it around 10days after i make the initial phone call, i am in no rush to get my server online, as i know for a fact when it comes online i'll have one of the best mir3 servers any1 has seen in a long long time.

[MENTION=5053]Vagrant[/MENTION], because i will be hosting off my home pc. I dont want to 'work on it whilst its online' as i cant be doing with the lag and or the complaints from players. Level 0-100 will take around 40hours (have tested it 3x already) level 100-250 will take around 2 weeks (possibly more) havent tested it properly.

Have added another mini event yesterday. Basicly a big square room where 100 'CannabisPlants' spawn. You have to smash your way through them to the middle where you grab your prize - 1st one there wins!

AntTemple (hunting area) - complete
Numataurus (battle area) - complete

other stuff done that i cant really remember lol

im trying to have get this server to appeal to both mir2 and mir3 players, as i think with a few 'new' mir3 players from mir2 it'll really get the server going.

[MENTION=12265]Ancient[/MENTION], NP DIXONS

Please, be patient. the server will be brilliant!

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
well wasnt he lol where did he mention it would take tht long, just annoying is all =/

Please note this is the upcoming servers section. Servers take time to perfect, Jesus is taking his time and doing his best, I'm sure it'll be worth the wait however it is to be expected of people to have patience. Just noticed aswell no ETA was posted really so.. You seemed to of put yourself in the situation where you stringed yourself along.

That being said goodluck with the server Jesus.

/Czeldabolg

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Please note this is the upcoming servers section. Servers take time to perfect, Jesus is taking his time and doing his best, I'm sure it'll be worth the wait however it is to be expected of people to have patience. Just noticed aswell no ETA was posted really so.. You seemed to of put yourself in the situation where you stringed yourself along.

That being said goodluck with the server Jesus.

/Czeldabolg

I can see where the guys coming from, i did say beta COULD be in a couple of weeks (this was before Virgin media ****ed me around and tried to treble charge me for 1 month) Im now having to wait for a different ISP to come and install my ****, as soon as i have the net up and running the server will be advertised for a few days then whacked up.

I have had 3 different people test the server in offline mode (myself, my girlfriend, and my brother) all of us think the same thing - amazing, and thats without the added PVP side when its in online mode. Which has reminded me to re-do the whole 'Penal island' thing - more info to come soon!

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
I can see where the guys coming from, i did say beta COULD be in a couple of weeks (this was before Virgin media ****ed me around and tried to treble charge me for 1 month) Im now having to wait for a different ISP to come and install my ****, as soon as i have the net up and running the server will be advertised for a few days then whacked up.

I have had 3 different people test the server in offline mode (myself, my girlfriend, and my brother) all of us think the same thing - amazing, and thats without the added PVP side when its in online mode. Which has reminded me to re-do the whole 'Penal island' thing - more info to come soon!

While I understand you I still believe he strung himself along, there was a possibility of beta but plans change, it's why the server is upcoming nothing is solid. Hence why I quoted his "outburst" of being strung along.

Again, goodluck and all the best.

/Czeldabolg

deathking

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2011
lol, id wait till christmas to play this server, looks great jesus, keep it up

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington
hope everything is ok at home man, keep strong... server sounds better and better everytime i come back on n read the updates! take ya time man dont rush it, i know the end result will defo be awesome, has u know mir3 inside out... keep us updated pls sam

mapadale

FFS - I can deffo see that LOMCN has gone to the ****er. You actually going to keep this online, or take it down the moment no one donates to it. Or you going to come up with your lame excuse, like you have done several times in the past.

Oh and by the way Sam, all ISP's charge you 2/3 month in advanced.

other Jesus server made just for donate?

He did the same with the last Mir 3 server he opened, he then closed it within a few days. Saying he's not having a server up and running when it's comming out of his own pocket..

Last edited:

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Why for stating the obvious fact of what Sam has done in the past and clearly does like doing.....

Lets correct you slightly shall we, seeing as your slighly correct.

My mir3 server was ran from MasterQ's dedi, i refused outright to pay for the dedi after the initial month as i had about 10 users, this was quite a few years back too. It didnt run for 'a few days' or whatever you put, it was about a month and a bit - i done very little on the server and was forced to update whilst people played which in turn caused moans and crys which again in turn caused me to get disillusioned with running and updating the server - let alone paying for 10 whingy brats to play it, the dedi ran out and the server went down.

I then had my mir2 server which in all fairness was quite succesful for the short amount of time it was online (i paid for 2months worth of dedi (decent dedi i might add) and webhosting and other bits and peices, i had 60 users or so which for a slap dash quick super rate mir2 server (the only mir2 server that went into the level 1k++'s) which i was happy with. If it wasnt for someone being very jealous and reporting my paypal (resulting in 200£ or so donation money (future dedi payments)) my mir2 server would probably still be online and we'd have a mir2 server where it was realisticly possible to play in the level 20k++ (again, never been seen before?))

I now work on this, unlike my other mir3 server this is worked on properly before launch, you will see just how much content is ingame when it actually comes online, as it stands it'll be hosted off my home pc therefore donations will not be as essential as before, i will not have the moans and crys about no content and i wont have the moans and crys about lag on the dedi.

Also spakadale, i am not on about isp charing me for '2-3months in advance' i am on about the treble charging me for services i do not have nor have i ever had, internet is the least of my worries atm, so would you kindly do one and leave all your moaning untill the server comes online, come try it out i promise you'll enjoy it :)

Work has been minimal since monday as im staying at my mothers for a fortnight because my grandparents have gone away on holiday, i got plans to add a few more events and areas as soon as time permits.

I would like for everyone who is interested in this server to tell their friends, the more people waiting for this server the better it'll be when launch day comes! (And it will come i promise you that)

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
I'll say this to you both if you wish to dispute arguements then keep it to PMs or rather not at all, if it continues on another persons thread I will infract as it has nothing to do with the server so it can be classed as spam.

Thankyou,
/Czeldabolg

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
Just wanna add to the SMOD's comment, 'Nice Work'. However, Mapadale is only expressing an opinion as is Jesus "the Host." But let them sort out there problems according to PM's. Jesus, how much ETA on this server? I know your adding ILL AZZ things that haven't been done or whatever. Simply its MIR 3 and everything has been done on these files as far as my opinion is concerned, except for a trustworthy descent mid to highrate that has been online and kept online for a while. Supreme has been up for almost 4 years and continues to still " Thrive" because its trusted somewhat. The "New Files" that are in place, would work wonders to bring the Community as a ' Whole ' , back together. I admit, I have had failed servers, but do too rather playing than hosting, that's my excuse. I'm always looking for a updated MIR 3 that can be as combative to say " COD." Anyhow good luck with this server and dismind the negativity.

Kasabian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2005
Sam & Laura: Good luck with the server – it looks / sounds pretty sick so far! Might even give it a go myself :p.

Mapadale: You should put your own house in order before criticising others, particularly when you’re posts are even more INCOMPREHENSIBLE than Sam’s.

PS, I suggest you learn how to use commas since reading your posts is like reading retarded haikus.
PPS, stop trying to appear inteligent. You can’t pull it off.

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Another pointless argument started by mapadale. When will you learn? You're forever acting like you're the dogs bollocks but you're far from it and lose every single argument you start - it makes me cringe.

On topic posts ONLY now.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
when will this be coming online plz any ideas? ..... hope that wasnt to negative czeld. :)

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Treasure box's added (3 different rarity's) combine booty's for keys

Ancient Cave added (my all time favourite hunting cave from pservers)

work is still ongoing, as of tuesday things should start to move alot quicker in terms of eta's etc :)

edit - Hi kasa, hope you and your brother are doing well :)

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Treasure box's added (3 different rarity's) combine booty's for keys

Ancient Cave added (my all time favourite hunting cave from pservers)

work is still ongoing, as of tuesday things should start to move alot quicker in terms of eta's etc :)

edit - Hi kasa, hope you and your brother are doing well :)
sam add a type of cave like on taral, when you kill a mob 2 spanwn if only 1 then other 2 spam 2 etc, was really a nice and fun challange to get to the last boss, it was my favorite cave and it was worth to hunt in grp in there! (the boss was an epic fight)

RazzleDazzle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
~{Aylesbury}~
Little update :

Couldnt be bothered to read the post lol. But internet is back on at home, lots has been added over the last few days. Still alot to do tho, i've been lazy and half done some NPC's so i really should get round to completing them. As i said still alot to do, just wanted to assure people we havent been ''stringing them along''......lol.

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
sam add a type of cave like on taral, when you kill a mob 2 spanwn if only 1 then other 2 spam 2 etc, was really a nice and fun challange to get to the last boss, it was my favorite cave and it was worth to hunt in grp in there! (the boss was an epic fight)

Im thinking of having some sort of mob splitting cave.

Heres everything ive done (and probably some bits missed) if it says done its done, no done = in progress :)

14th August: (reserved 8 = break on death? )

Add starter kit to NPC, change tele NPC to move to bw sz. (done)

Starter Kit to DB (done)

Add teleport NPC

Lost Tomb (low lvl lvling area , D113 phantom cave 3f)
mobs to db (done)
mobs to spawns (done)

adjust low lvl exp (done)
add drops to lost tomb mobs (done)
----

adjust ZT exp drops (exp done, mob drops done )

adjust PT exp/drops (exp done, mob drops done)

drops in WoomaKing'sDomain (done)

new lvling area (Bichon Desert - map desert ) (done)

new hunting area (black cavern - map jinchon 6f/kr) (done)

new battle area (BadWolf - room on flea cave 3f) (done)

new hunting are(timetemple ) (done) (need add drops)

MAKE KITS FOR LEVEL 30-44 (ADD TO BOSS DROPS/SUB BOSS DROPS ONLY) (done)

ADD BOOTY TO ALL AREAS (done) / ADD NPC TO EXHANGE BOOTY

new lvling area (Bug Temple - zt 1f) (done)

new hunting area (slave cave - map 2f prajna temple) (done)
add npc to middle, requires ZumaBlood and ZumaHeart to teleport you to SlaveLord (done)
spawns/mobs/drops for SlaveLord area (done)

Added TreeOfKnowledge/SpoilsOfWar to drops (done)

rose npc (done) booty npc (done)

new battle area PigKing (boarking kr) (done, do drops/booty (done))

add new battle area 'RedMoonJesus' redmoonevil room (done)

pet companion npc (DONE)

new lvling area (flea forest) (done) (ADD BOOTY?)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

add new hunting area 'PastBlast -jp/bp maps(3 floors done - drops 2add) (ADD BOOTY)

add new hunting area 'Zombie Crypts' wooma temple 2f (2 kings room maps from ent's)
(done add to teleport NPC) (ADD BOOTY)

add new lvling area 'The Underbelly' penal island cave

MAKE KITS FOR LEVEL 50-65 RARE DROP ( added to UndeadRaiderChief)

ADD EXP PILLS TO ALL SUBS/BOSS'S (done)

CHANGE ARMOR LVLS/STATS levels 30 55 85 99 (done, add low armors to drops)

ADD FP GIVING MOBS TO ALL DUNGEONS (done)

ADJUST FP FROM BOSS'S (DONE)

Remove Battle items from slave drops (done)

TOWNLEVELS :

Sanctuary Map (SafeZone, contains junk npcs/town teleport)

Bichon 0-100 , Phantom 100-250 , Prajna 250-500 , Numa 500-1000

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ADD 3 NEW LVLING* AREAS AND 3 NEW BATTLE** AREAS

*NoxiousGlades(D20032) | *EnchantedWoods(D001) | *LostCove(D404) (done)
**AztecGodLair(D1506) | **IncaGodLair(D2004) | *ZuluGodLair(8_001) (done)

ADD NPC TO PHANTOM (GODNECKLACES (COSMOS/LIFE/CHAOS)) (done)
*locate and rename neke peices in db (done)
*locate and rename neke's in db (done)
*add to Aztec/Zulu/Inca god drops (done)

ADD NEW PILLS 20000, 50000,(done)
BlessingFromJesus(20k) (50k) (done)

ADD NEW FAMOUSMEN (done)
ADJUST SPAWNS OF FAMOUSMEN IN 100-250 CAVES (done)

ADD NEW SPOILS OF WAR (done)
ADJUST SPAWNS OF SPOILSOFWAR IN 100-250 CAVES (done)

MAKE (L) MANA POTIONS = ManaPot(L) (done)

SORT DROPS TO SNOW PALACE (done)

ADJUST DROPS/EXP IN LVL 100-250 AREAS (done)
*Underbelly exp (done)

ADJUST SPAWNS IN FLEA FOREST (done)

ADD SKYTOWERSANCTUARY TELEPORTERS TO BICHON/PHANTOM (done)

RESTAGGER LVL/FP REQUIREMENT ON BATTLE ITEMS / TIME ITEMS (done)
*add to all Battle Area drops (quite rare ennit)

FIND OUT WHERE NEEDS BOOTY ETC (done - see notepad)
*add booty to db (done)
*add booty to drops (done)
*add prices to npc etc (laura)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
ADD HIGHER LVL ROSES + NPC TO PHANTOM (done)

ADD HIGHER LVL REQUIRE FP ELEMENT ITEMS (done)

ADD HIGHER LVL REQUIRE FP SPEED ITEMS (done)

ADD NEW KIT REQUIRE FP 500 (done)
ADD NEW KIT REQUIRE FP 5000 (done)

MAKE 'GOLDENTICKETS' EXCHANGES INTO 1M/5M/10M GOLD (done)

MAKE JESUS SUMMONING (MYSTERYSHIP) (done)

ADD HIGHER LVL REQUIRE FP NUMA SET (done)

ADD FP TO MAPQUEST/BOSS KILLING.TXT FOR ALL 'GOD' + JESUS AREAS.(done)

ADD GOLDENTICKET(S) TO LOW LVL SUBS/BOSS'S (done)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FINISH ZOMBIE CRYPTS (2 KINGSROOM ON THE ENT'S) (done)

ADD NEW HUNTING AREA 'ELEMENTAL PLAINS' (North/South path) (done)

MOVE HORSE NPC / WEAPON REFINE NPC TO SANCTUARY (done)

ADD BIO TO ALL SUB/BOSS DROPS (done)

ADD TELEPORTING EVENT THING (10 TELEPORTERS ON 1ST MAP) (done)

ADD PVP EVENT THING (done)

ADD NEW HUNTING AREA* / NEW BATTLE AREA** / NEW LVLING AREA***

*AncientCave(Done) **Numataurus(done) ***AntCave(done)

ADD FP TO MAPQUEST/BOSS KILLING (done)

ADD TREASURE BOX'S + KEYS(done)

ADD RELICS/WEAPONS TO ANCIENT CAVE (KIT ETC) (done)

ADD 'JESUSCALLING' (npc, gives 3m exp (level 200 to use) (done)

MAKE FP NPC
*stat torches
*roses
*1 day items
*1 day para/pro's/revivals
*drugs
*potions
*VIP (if poss)

Sort penis right out (done)

-----------------------

ADD NEW KIT REQUIRE FP 10000 (xuan etc) (done)

Add new new hunting area ** Add new battle area ***

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
by the looks of how much progress you done, whats the problem on getting a beta? or maybe a closed beta for friends?;)

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
by the looks of how much progress you done, whats the problem on getting a beta? or maybe a closed beta for friends?;)

Soon, very soon :)

I want to get the level 250-500 zones sorted (currently only have 2 lvling zones, 1 hunting area) need at least 4-5 more caves. I feel once those are in i'll have a 48hour beta with exp set to alot higher than it is now, so people can just blast through the zones and give me some general feedback.

I'll also need to upload a client (im using r n d pro's atm ;) if anyone wants to download it in advance i would get that)

FP NPC also needs to be finished, but laura's slacking a little

changed from offline to online, will keep this thread updated with a beta soon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.