Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Horrahh!! I am back and to celebrate I am sharing a picture of love and happiness with you all!!!

Attachments

• unusual5.jpg
    unusual5.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 107

BountieHunter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2003
London
Are the rumours true that you dossed or w/e mir servers and staff gave u items and leveld you?.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
BountieHunter said:
Are the rumours true that you dossed or w/e mir servers and staff gave u items and leveld you?.

It must be, im a hardcore hacker with the skills to match, i own botnets the size of brazil, and in return for doing such a highly illegal activity on an account with my name and address, i demand items and kit. Fantastic.

BountieHunter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2003
London
MentaL said:
It must be, im a hardcore hacker with the skills to match, i own botnets the size of brazil, and in return for doing such a highly illegal activity on an account with my name and address, i demand items and kit. Fantastic.

Yeah still, cant help asking. Touche.

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
MentaL said:
slice ur throat with this if u like:middle:

You self obsessed Knife collector....

obiwan.JPG

I only have a fully working red light sabre... would prefer your green chopping sword thingy wingy though.. trade?

/Tofas

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
Mental your back hmm sure uv been back a few days anyhow :S welcome back and why do u own toy swords rofl u want a pvp? my lil bros have many of swords and guns ^_~

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
Zidio said:
Mental your back hmm sure uv been back a few days anyhow :S welcome back and why do u own toy swords rofl u want a pvp? my lil bros have many of swords and guns ^_~

Nah he got banned again, and only just got unbanned a second time to find now he's temp banned lmao.

Unlucky huh?

/Tofas

Rebel.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2005
Their not toy swords, their real swords... MentaL used to show me cool swords on ebay xD!

Status
Not open for further replies.