smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
I have afunny feeling i r to be banned again because of some power hungry mod named urbanfox.. If you are that hungry Urban, go eat a sarni.

RoNeZ

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 2, 2004
Boro
MentaL said:
I have afunny feeling i r to be banned again because of some power hungry mod named urbanfox.. If you are that hungry Urban, go eat a sarni.

rofl urban sux he banned me for a day for tellin him 2 blow me in pm

NickAKAVexus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2005
New york
urbanfox said:
I could have given you a 10 point warning, but instead I gave you a 2 point warning. Sounds to be like you are being shown some favortism rather than being picked on ;)

Urban theres nothing wrong with that link in his sig. We know you don't like dan get over it. jesus.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
RoNeZ said:

And he refused you? My god, its a tempting offer and im sure urbanfox will be kicking himself. HA:) I said to myself i would leave you alone foxey, but you keep butting youre nose in my business so, i guess i can put up with that.

Power hungry - eat a sarni!

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
RoNeZ said:

No I didn't, but you can take a break too.

NickAKAVexus said:
Urban theres nothing wrong with that link in his sig. We know you don't like dan get over it. jesus.

Go back to your part of the forum amigo?

This not only doesn;t concern you, but ye, flaming staff, i.e. me, in his sig... ye, there's nothing wrong with that :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.