Ice Capital Returns

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

icekid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 4, 2007
SERVER BACK ONLINE SOON

server had to be wiped because bugs and faults
but repaired.

Exp=128
mobs=2
gold=4
Boss Respawn=3

Start level of 30
Start Point Bichon

Caves

level 50+ cave=Boneisland
level 70+ cave=Doncity
level 100+ cave=Deserted Island
level 200+ cave=Deserted cave
leve 300+ cave=ApeDesert

Rebirth Levels

1st= 70
2nd= 130
3rd= 200
4th= 250

NEW NPC
AllINONE
DRAGONGATE SWORD QUEST
MASTER/STUDENT
TOP PLAYERS
REFINER
Hermit
All in bichon

New items

wiz kit
tao kit
warrior kit
chaos/life/cozmoz working
Icepara Icepro
Icewiz kit
icetao kit
icewar kit

http://files.filefront.com/IceCapitalzip/;9342545;/fileinfo.html

Last edited:

Noir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 5, 2008
Tundra
Its a shame the the server had to go down i haveing fun too :( Anyway hopefully the bugs will be sorted out and it wont get wiped again. Il give it ONE more chance when it comes bk online. Looking forward to it. Any more news when it will be back up?

icekid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 4, 2007
Well sql is playing up and wont re-download >.< but hopefully i will sort this.

satan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2003
typical i get a rare and the damn thing gets wiped lol , i take it the 'bugs' were the pro rings supposedly @made? , anyway hope you get it sorted soon , was actually enjoying that server.

icekid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 4, 2007
lol i like to see the post eint getting flamed this time and the server is going to be much better believe me a bit harder though :P

satan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2003
lol i like to see the post eint getting flamed this time and the server is going to be much better believe me a bit harder though :P

no point in flaming , seemed to be a pretty decent server , bit peed off about losing so many lvls lol , but then at least i wasnt lvl 220+ like Lola , boy is she gonna be pissed lol .

icekid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 4, 2007
lol i know and sorry for it.... and sql want re install...

icekid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 4, 2007
Dedi being rebooted now so will not be long.... hopefully

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
I had pro, gah. Not sure if i will play again or not.

wow! a pro on a private server...u rock!

hopefully servers comes back up soon, wasnt "that" bad i spose, apart from the gm being a little donation crazy lol.

Noir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 5, 2008
Tundra
wow! a pro on a private server...u rock!

hopefully servers comes back up soon, wasnt "that" bad i spose, apart from the gm being a little donation crazy lol.
Its quite annoying when gms pressure the ppl in p.servers to give donations all the time saying they need donations to keep it running. I think if u have to rely on donations dont bother makeing the server. Some servers ive played they ask in the first few days then they close it down lol. When they ask all the time it makes me not want to donate but if they managed to keep the server online and it was good i would definatly WANT to donate . im not saing this about ice capital btw i was just making a point about donations as it was mentioned:tongue1:

ShakeNBake

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2007
Phantom forrest afk..
Its quite annoying when gms pressure the ppl in p.servers to give donations all the time saying they need donations to keep it running. I think if u have to rely on donations dont bother makeing the server. Some servers ive played they ask in the first few days then they close it down lol. When they ask all the time it makes me not want to donate but if they managed to keep the server online and it was good i would definatly WANT to donate . im not saing this about ice capital btw i was just making a point about donations as it was mentioned:tongue1:

ye probs the same ppl which make server beg for money offer deals in items which give u massive advantage over other's, noobs jump at chance to gain advantage over pro lvler's, then close wipe relaunch close wipe relaunch, change server name swap afew npc's around relaunch, close wipe relaunch repeat... etc etc

GM update pls?

icekid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 4, 2007
well i found the problem and now re downloading sql 3rd time lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.