Ice Capital Returns

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poison

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 19, 2007
No offence, but you really shouldn't be posting comments like that if its not constructive. I know myself I'm also guilty of this on this thread, but as you can clearly see. I can say things like this as I've pointed him in the right direction so many times it gets annoying.

You do seem to be very inconsrtuctive all the time about other people and the lack of knowledge. but as you pointed out yourself you know nothing about these files so really you have no need to comment on about it.

You do know this is a forum, and as such is available for people to post comments as they wish?

My comments are just as valid as anyone elses. I don't know anything about putting up a server, but I don't need to in order to recognise that we have a parade of people on here, one after another, who know little more than I do, and yet keep trying to pull the wool over peoples eyes.

I don't need to be knowledgeable about servers in order to recognise or comment on an obvious lack of ability shown by some "server owners" on here.

BlackT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 20, 2006
[...]I don't know anything about putting up a server[...]

Then why are you still here? Go away, only server admins can post in this place! (joking)

To all superior-ultra-uber-menschen ppl who think if they did setup a server then they are the new Onestone and re-invented the spaghetties: take a look at some real servers like Zentaur, Illusion, Sting and see what kind of work is involved to make a good server (scripting, db knowledge, etc) not just unzip some files, upload them and following a dusty tutorial about setup a mighty brand new shinny mir3 server...and don't be too proud about the "work" you did

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
menschen=human u are from germany ?ehm unimportend and there is a bit truth in ur first sentence and i will try to make u understandable why. there here is calling advertisments section that means advertisment of new servers that means not its a thread for critism sarcasm or any else in that kind. its a place for server owners to announce there work. so if u have any trouble with a server than maybe use the serverchat section cause that is for talking about servers.
btw change that nothin about my opinion with ppl that have no right to judge anything.

for beeing proud of the work if he have it running and work with the files he can be proud cause a server is not only looking for a tutorial and set it up but u have so much knowledge that u know that sry me *lol
and u said real servers like zentaur sting and illusion than i tell u im much more proud of my work cause all three owners have extrem much more knowledge as me and i mean extrem and i have the same usercount as two of them (and not with ppl i know in rl)
to the comunity here its really a joke i dunno how much user lomcn have but only a handfull is helping if u have trouble and inside lom3 section are more as in lom2 if that is calling community than the word is a joke and that is also fact and thats why i have also more respects for ppl that got a server running self if they did it for own fun as for ppl that never tried it cause they know they are to stupid but feel like heros if the have a big mouth (only one is meaned and the bad one!).
as i start i got nothin on a silver tablet the ppl that starting today a lom3 server get more help as i at the beginning (the same is in the lom2 section)

at least its really sad that u are not in the mood to jump cause that would be make the world much nicer if more ppl like u do it

ameno

Ingeronic

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
I think to crate a server you need some good ideas to start with, after that you can learn everything you need to put your ideas together. If you really want somehting then gotta keep trying, I don't think icekid asked for any donations or anything. I don't see a problem with IceCapital's return, he is still learning by trying to get the server back up.

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
nice one m8 that was nearly what i said but much more peace in ur words as in mine hihihihi
and that is also the point they learn they can learn ppl that never try will never learn anything !

cheers m8

Ingeronic

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
Ye i didn't read your post, i'm trying to post and wathc House MD at the same time :P. I have better grammar aswell ;).

I am considering creating a server, so i understand what all these 'noobs' are going through, i'm just taking my time though. I'm looking forward to it coming back up, should be fun.

ShakeNBake

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2007
Phantom forrest afk..
Lol......oh dear.....ok then....

I didn't make a server, I don't know how, therefore I wouldn't pretend to. Go away and stop making a song and dance about nothing. I neither know nor care who you are, but if you are one of the people we banned for cheating, I'm guessing thats why you are so vocal about every word I post.:D

lol your big smile face tell's it all on that 1, you contine to try discreted someone who you know not to have used cheat on your server.. unbeliveble.. you know exactly who i am and you know exactly what your doing everytime you jump on my posts.. and i know for a fact 50% of the ppl posting on this thread read the theard where i proved my inocence and proved i never used cheat, and thus you having the theard wiped next day because it showed you to be a liar.. carry this on feel free when im right i never back down..

Last edited:

Poison

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 19, 2007
lol your big smile face tell's it all on that 1, you contine to try discreted someone who you know not to have used cheat on your server.. unbeliveble.. you know exactly who i am and you know exactly what your doing everytime you jump on my posts.. and i know for a fact 50% of the ppl posting on this thread read the theard where i proved my inocence and proved i never used cheat, and thus you having the theard wiped next day because it showed you to be a liar.. carry this on feel free when im right i never back down..

I didn't have a thread wiped. I don't lie. And I don't care. If you were banned for cheating, then you were cheating. We're not in the habit of pretending people cheat, we're not 5. I believe screenshots were posted on the thread to which you are referring, and you still tried issuing denials.

And what does any of this have to do with anything? I don't believe you were under discussion in this thread until you made yourself the subject of comments. My original post was a general comment and aimed at no one in particular. Seems like a bit of paranoia to me.

That was then, this is now. Move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.