in skwl?

Join Discord

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
lo all im in skwl @ the mo.. but where do u lot live and whats the time there coz iv noticed many ppl on in skwl time..

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
:tard::tard::tard::tard::tard::tard:

‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
Maybe if you spent less time on lomcn, and more time doing your fuc‪king work, you might actually be able to construct a couple of fu‪cking sentences.

Rebel.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2005
MiloBurrIsFoxy said:
wtf is skwl..

Beleive it or not Dano we aint all 10 some of us are past the school stage...

Bit of a contradiction

killer22

Permanently R3T/\r|)
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2003
PFC where else
why is everything a flame nowadays? noone can chat on here and be nice in the process? sure danos at school, so what.. we've all been there at some point and some here are still there (me i finished 4 years ago) but the point is why flame him just because he wants to chat?...

dano on topic im from the south of the uk.

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
hehe f9 then secondary school and blams speechless hehe

lol iv got a supply and its 2 hot!!!!!! LOL and it dida (diploma in digital applications) i chose wrong subject 4 this tbh i dnt like it much

killer22 said:

hehe im frm wales

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
killer22 said:
why is everything a flame nowadays? noone can chat on here and be nice in the process? sure danos at school, so what.. we've all been there at some point and some here are still there (me i finished 4 years ago) but the point is why flame him just because he wants to chat?...

... This is lomcn, dude.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
killer22 said:

When Dano starts writing in proper english people may just stop flaming him till then there free too

Rebel the 20 char thingy is scared of me

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
Dano said:
lol iv got a supply and its 2 hot!!!!!! LOL and it dida (diploma in digital applications) i chose wrong subject 4 this tbh i dnt like it much

the DIDA qualification is an utter piece of sh‪it, its useless, it doesnt teach you anything, if you want a real qualification go out and get A+ or something

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
i cnt yet lol and the dida i took was cida lol certificate in digital applications (2 gcse's) and wtf is wrong with my typing in first post? and the others tbh

\\bryntegnt5\hidden$\2002\daniel.jones\My Documents\Untitled-1.htm

this link probs wont work coz its local but its worth a try its what im working on @ the mo

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Dano said:
i cnt yet lol and the dida i took was cida lol certificate in digital applications (2 gcse's) and wtf is wrong with my typing in first post? and the others tbh

Must it be spelt out for you? skwl just says it all..

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
MiloFoxburr said:
No its called laziness. Its not like your limited to 180 characters on lomcn now are you

Btw double post again and you will be warned :) Which would actually ban you for 3 days..

i sed soz lol loads of lag 2 day..... anyways of 2 biol now how fun NOT mayby a free lesson tho ...