in skwl?

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
MiloFoxburr said:
No its called laziness. Its not like your limited to 180 characters on lomcn now are you

Btw double post again and you will be warned :) Which would actually ban you for 3 days..

-Removed part about the double post as i do see that he did it intentialy-

Your just being abit hard on him because you dont like the way he talks.

Noticing him being from Whales dont they have their own language and english is the second language for them?
Could this not be a reason?

Im from

Sheffield, UK

/Tofas

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Him being from wales is no excuse he knows english and he knows he is typing in "short hand txt"

I can understand people typing like that on a text message (but still wouldnt be able to understand it) because your limited to 180 characters but not on a forum.

Its pure laziness simple as that

Btw Im irish so technically english is my second language doesnt stop me typing perfect english most times

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
lol @ dano still in skwl, shldnt u be working?

most of us left skool years ago.

and gcses were easy, its nothing to b proud of when u get an A.

now, when u take the advanced maths test, and get the highest score in the country, thats when u gotta be proud :D. iv got a certificate and everything to prove it.

homos.

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
lol hehe btw english is my first language lol... i cnt speek much welsh mu welsh teacher speeks a different language.
btw A* is the best u cn get.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Dano said:

really?! you know the whole 16 years ive been in eductation i never new that!!

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Dano said:
i had a A* in chemistry tripple award
OH DEAR

Double/Tripple award grades are based on your performance in all sciences as a whole. Therefore you cant actually get an A* in Chemistry, becuase what your taking just counts as science.

If you want to get an A* in Chemisty, then you have to take Chemistry as a seperate subject, and many schools are too retarded to offer all 3 seperately now.

Also Spelling, Grammar count for marks in exams and i can safely bet my arse you didnt get those marks. Finally, getting an A* on a Multiple Choice (if thats what you took) is worthless, because anyone thats grasped the concept of holding a pencil could succesfully mark the correct answers with some luck.

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
Dano said:
lol hehe btw english is my first language lol... i cnt speek much welsh mu welsh teacher speeks a different language.

Did you even read the link i posted?

A+ Is a computer certification, idiot breath

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
maybe he went to the toilet and remembered to flush.

i took tripple award science in gcse, which is basically 3 individual science exams, unlike double where half of the stupid test of multiple choice.

dano, wait another 5 years til u hit uni, then u can b proud of getting an A.

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
I miss "Skwl",

didn't have to lift a finger but still easy to pass everything

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
well u get a end of year exam and i got A* in that and no it is not multiple choise. and no you dont get marks for grammer, also yes it is 3 seperate exams so it would be equlverlent to 3 gcse's if you pass.
oh ye i am in yr 10 going into yr 11 now after the 6 week hols.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Eskimo said:
Dano I am disgusted to be in the same year as you.
Seriously, I am.
You pull down grades for every school with your spasticism.

lol. u got owned by dano.

nice1 dano for being born in the same year as eskimo:ppunk:

JadeFox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 27, 2005
Lol Eskimo!!!, Dano maybe trying to type something we can read? "in skwl"? why not "In school"? Maybe your a person who likes to talk like you are sending a text message to your friends?
/JadeFox