InSaNe Online!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Server down till roughly 9PM tonight.

Reason: Installing XP Pro. Once that's installed i am going to double check everything on the server pc just to make sure its stable.

Once the server is backup, it will be 24/7!! :D

FORUMS:

http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=419

PLEASE USE THESE FORUMS TO POST NOW. AND THANK LEO FOR THEM ^___^

/InSaNeGM

Last edited:

MrBeefy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2005
Gothikas Bum
ash1234 said:
Server down till roughly 9PM tonight.

Reason: Installing XP Pro. Once that's installed i am going to double check everything on the server pc just to make sure its stable.

Once the server is backup, it will be 24/7!! :D

FORUMS:

http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=419

PLEASE USE THESE FORUMS TO POST NOW. AND THANK LEO FOR THEM ^___^

/InSaNeGM

kk thgx for notyfyin us m8 :).

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)

Server back online. I posted here because i currently cannot start/post a thread on the forums to advertise this yet o_O.

Anywayz, have fun!

P.S. I have seen alot of 1.4 server's upgrade to 1.9. I would just like to inform you that InSaNe WILL stay as a 1.4 server due to the fact that theres a lack of 1.4 servers around :)

Last edited:

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Server down for the night. There seems to be a problem with the ports. For some reason the ports keep opening and closing :( I had this problem beforem but cant remember how i fixed it -__- i am going to bed now , so ill look into it 2moz. Sorry about this, aint too sure whats going on :(

MrBeefy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2005
Gothikas Bum
ash1234 said:
Server down for the night. There seems to be a problem with the ports. For some reason the ports keep opening and closing :( I had this problem beforem but cant remember how i fixed it -__- i am going to bed now , so ill look into it 2moz. Sorry about this, aint too sure whats going on :(

np's m8 ill go on RZ mir3 :brows:

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)

Server Back ONLINE!

sock.php

Have fun!

-InSaNeGM

Last edited:

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
I am installing a few things on server PC an tht. Sorry i never warned you, i couldnt get in-game O__O

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Server backup, installed what i needed to on the server PC. Atm i am working on it because i am currently formatting my laptop, so i apologise for any lagg that may occur.

====================================
InSaNe 1.9??

Well, i have been doing some thinking, and i have thought that maybe it's time insane gets up-to-date with all the current server's out there by upgrading to Mir verion 1.9.

Of course, it might take abit of work and time for sorting out all the item shapes etc... But its should be worth it right?? If insane upgrades to 1.9, wings,belts and shoes will al be added, along with armour effects etc etc....

Please post your opinions.

Last edited:

Salad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006
Woodley, Reading
told u this server wud go down again, even tho TB said it wouldent. was a bad idea to bring it back up if only ash if left to deal with it after like a month

Salad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006
Woodley, Reading
DayWalker™ said:
TheBoss has a life you know.

He has more things to think about other than Mir.

/Stan

and ur saying ash doesent since he still wants to keep up the server? think before u say stuff

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Ill speak with TB when he is on :) Ta for backing me up salad :D , but stan knows i have a life an i get on well ite with him ^__^

But ill speak with TB and we shall decide whats going to happen nxt. Server isnt down because of any server side problems.. Its just till we decide what to do :)

Status
Not open for further replies.