ive played most main MMORPG'S

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
And hang on wait.. hasnt one class in wow got more spells than all of the mir classes put together ? Yes? Thought so.

Well seeing as i'm bored I thought i'd test that theory!

Let's take all the mir spells (taken from a server sql);
Fireball - Healing - Fencing - SpiritSword - GreatFireball - Poisoning - Slaying - Repulsion - HellFire - Lightning - Thunderbolt - Thrusting - SoulFireball - SoulShield - BlessedArmour - TrapHexagon - SummonSkeleton - Hiding - MassHiding - ElectricShock - Teleport - FireWall - FireBang - ThunderStorm - HalfMoon - FlamingSword - ShoulderDash - Revelation - MassHealing - SummonShinsu - MagicShield - TurnUndead - IceStorm - CrossHalfMoon - FlameDisruptor - UltimateEnhancer - EnergyRepulsor - TwinDrakeBlade - FrostCrunch - Purification - SummonHolyDeva - Mirroring - LionRoar - BladeAvalanche - FlameField - Curse - Entrapment - Vampirism - Hallucination - Rage - ProtectionField - Blizzard - MeteorStrike - Reincarnation - PoisonCloud
That's 55

Now let's take a WoW class, a Shaman - Seeing as you used it before (spells from thottbot);

Rockbiter Weapon - Earth Shock - Stoneskin Totem - Earthbind Totem - Healing Wave - Lightning Bolt - Lightning Shield - Stoneclaw Totem - Flame Shock - Flametongue Weapon - Searing Totem - Strength of Earth Totem - Ancestral Spirit - Fire Nova Totem - Purge - Cure Poison - Tremor Totem - Frost Shock - Frostbrand Weapon - Ghost Wolf - Healing Stream Totem - Lesser Healing Wave - Cure Disease - Poison Cleansing Totem - Water Breathing - Frost Resistance Totem - Far Sight - Mana Spring Totem - Fire Resistance Totem - Flametongue Totem - Water Walking - Astral Recall - Grounding Totem - Nature Resistance Totem - Reincarnation - Totemic Call - Windfury Weapon - Chain Lightning - Windfury Totem - Sentry Totem - Windwall Totem - Disease Cleansing Totem - Chain Heal - Grace of Air Totem - Tranquil Air Totem - Water Shield - Wrath of Air Totem - Earth Elemental Totem - Fire Elemental Totem - Bloodlust / Heroism - Elemental Mastery -
Totem of Wrath - StormStrike - Shamanistic Focus - Nature's Swiftness - Earth Shield
That's 56

So, ONE WoW class has 1 more spell than the WHOLE of Mir!

Crazy, huh!

Last edited:

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
it depends what you like, if your simple.. then mir, if not then there are other mmo, wow isnt the only one out there.

i have played my share of mmos, and the two that i like the most have to be DAoC and WoW, then mir, mir is because u can just pick up and play and enjoy it, simple

daoc cause of the pvp, its the best pvp system i have ever played in any mmo.

and wow cause of its pve. the options at level 70 is so much more, and it leaves you do what you want to do. grind for gold, pvp, raid, quest, instances. just because the exp dosent rise, dosent mean that its not any bit less fun

-=Roar=-

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Show me your level 70 char, bet you don't have one. Thus not knowing what it's like at level 70, making you a hypocrite.

No i don't have a level 70 ... why would i hate wow its crap, my mate has 5 level 70 .. all with good tear kit .. i could go on them any time i wanted .. .also i could just bot my self to 70 its really not hard.. when patch came out so you could get from level 60-70 ... people done that in 19 hours... shows how good the game is.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
No i don't have a level 70 ... why would i hate wow its crap, my mate has 5 level 70 .. all with good tear kit .. i could go on them any time i wanted .. .also i could just bot my self to 70 its really not hard.. when patch came out so you could get from level 60-70 ... people done that in 19 hours... shows how good the game is.

People exploited* that in 19 hours, they got de-leveled after it.

I told you, you don't have a level 70.

Go buy the game, start a new char, level it to 70. THEN tell me the game is shit because you can't get past 70 (yet)

Because that's your argument, 'WoW sucks you can't level over 70' - Go on, otherwise shut the fuck up, stop arguing about things you know nothing about and gtfo.

Carlow

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 9, 2003
been awhile since i've posted on LOMCN, but people thinking WoW sucks due to level 70 level cap = Priceless :agree:, level 70 maybe the cap, but the it's were the game really starts :)

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
90% of the games now are totaly crap, why you ask? because their PvP systeam can never compare to 1.4 pvp style and every game i have played and that is quite a lote its just items that make you any good, where as on mir you dont have to have items to be any good hell I aint played mir in a long long time and probs wont for a long time, take and example:
back when it was 1.4 1.5 level 28 vs 40 the level 28 wins,
on the games I've played level 28 vs 40 the level 40 wins without much of a scratch.

i prefer mir to any other game with the pvp systeam but thats it lol.

Pete107

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
who would want to play a game where u have to level to 70 before you can actually explore the aspects of the game. grind my ass off just to play properly that sounds stupid as i get really bored levelling

/Fors

PureKill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 27, 2007
United Kingdom
tbh mir is probs best mmo out there due to the fact its so easy and thats what ppl like.

i just started playing WOW euro server but grind on there is a real grind and i dont rly like doing quest

so tryed a few p servers and wow all am saying is a gd high rate wow server rockswent on a raid (some of them bosses or rly big lol) last night first i have every been on was only lvl 20 hahahahahaha was most fun i had since my 41 wizz on 1.9 euro mir

only problem i find is that its a bit confusing when first start wow with all diff races and class's as well as the talants i keep finding my self reading game manual and looking on net for hints on how to make a gd class

also dont rly like the chating might be because i just started and still ust to mir but seems harder to get ust to

but i rly rly rly love the gnome when u type /train lololol class act :P:P

Mir
*graphics 6/10
*gameplay 8.5/10
*interface 8/10
*content 6/10
*storyline 2/10 cuz no 1 rly cares about it
*AI 6/10

WOW
*graphics 9/10
*gameplay 9/10
*interface 6/10
*content 8/10
*storyline ?/10 cant rly say only just started
*AI 8/10

over all wow wins but mir will all was be more addictive cuz of its pick up and play were a lot of other games are more in depth

o ye and if u check mir 3 skills dowt theres less spells than a wows class

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
how does more spells = something better , not being funny but i wudnt want 70+ skills lmao , euro wizz had 2 many noob spells lol.

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
WoW is way more addicting than Mir.
And plus any games that involves using your own stat points, leveling skills etc you will always find builds on the net.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
wow isnt more addicife just look at the incident that happend over a dragonslayer lol u stole my dragonslayer i gunna stab u up now lol now in prision unable to play mir so his killed himself lolz

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
wow isnt more addicife just look at the incident that happend over a dragonslayer lol u stole my dragonslayer i gunna stab u up now lol now in prision unable to play mir so his killed himself lolz

this has happened on more then 1 occasion haha

chinise for you.

id play wow when i can be bothered building computer.

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005

Things like that have happened with WoW, like that girl that died :P

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
WoW's storyline gets a 10/10 for me.

They are fucking awesome at it, go watch some of their videos, like the WoW trailor and the Black Temple trailor, they are great.

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
i never rly bother about story lins on mmo games tbh dont know y lol

any way since i am a noob u may be able to elp me

wanting to know which is best class for dealing damage or tanking
???

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Warrior, obviously. Best tanking capability. I'd say Paladin but their dps isn't as good as a Warriors.

Most classes are evenly balanced for dealing damage I guess. Depends what you like doing, what gear you get, what spec you go, ect ect.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

lol is that true?! christ.

basically mir > all

Storylines tend to piss me off tbh cos I never know whether to go with that or just bum around and level/have fun etc.