Izar Server 1.9

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

blah69

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 30, 2004
-=:: Azura ::=- said:
Can someone give me refrence on what the server is like, i dont really wanna download a 650mb file and find out i hate the server :(

no offence Ripper :)

great server if u dont mind finding ur items..semi rares such as jmace ssw not to hard to find lvling is good... theres a pet rental wich gives u either crap medium or exelent mob..
easy to get 33+ then slows down a bit very popular great game.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
blah69 said:
great server if u dont mind finding ur items..semi rares such as jmace ssw not to hard to find lvling is good... theres a pet rental wich gives u either crap medium or exelent mob..
easy to get 33+ then slows down a bit very popular great game.

k mate thanks ill try it :) whats the guilds like? if there are any...

blah69

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 30, 2004
loads of guilds some good some bad depending on wot u wont ur rep like...ill go for good if u wnt elp...Comuinty is good some peeps like to pk ...there all ways is... but u carnt get pk'd till 22+ :)

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
urm u not played euro mir DF lol? u rest ur pets b4 u get to guards then unrest em after you have past em lol

kinkyk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 5, 2005
Demonfist said:
bit crap u start of wif no money and wen u try go outside guard kills ur pet.....

1...Kill mobs get money
2... rest pet b4 walking near a guard
:tongue1:

Demonfist

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2005
If You Find Out, Let Me Know, TY :D
urm u not played euro mir DF lol? u rest ur pets b4 u get to guards then unrest em after you have past em lol

yes im a lvl 38 warr and a 39 wizz -.- dont use pets..lol ran into guard by accidnet and pwnzed my guard

gave up..nonew items..was looking around bw and all high lvls were in wsb..and magicscythe so thought fk that.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
lol so u cba cuz ppl are higher then you? that why you came to the mir p server community cuz ppl on euro are higher then you? O.o

i got a lvl 43 Tao I got hacked and banned but i still go back to euro with a noob every now and then...

Demonfist

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2005
If You Find Out, Let Me Know, TY :D
lol so u cba cuz ppl are higher then you? that why you came to the mir p server community cuz ppl on euro are higher then you? O.o

i got a lvl 43 Tao I got hacked and banned but i still go back to euro with a noob every now and then...

did i say thay

i said i CBA cuz there no new items..and its just well basicly euro mir just ironarm/steel arm ect changed skins......

Fire

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 15, 2003
Demonfist said:
did i say thay

i said i CBA cuz there no new items..and its just well basicly euro mir just ironarm/steel arm ect changed skins......

erm surely the new items are for even higher levels, ie the ones the people havent got to yet?

™blade™

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
rip man can u post link to 1.4 version plz i need to get some items from my store and i deleted my 1.4.

™blade™

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
m8 there is loads of items to get but u have to find them thats what makes server so good. or do u like all rares in shops??

Ripman

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jul 22, 2003
Romania, Timisoara
™blade™ said:
whats up with server?

server is online, was down 5 min for some fixes.

and yes rares are rare here...that`s why is a LONG term server.

Izar is not a 2 week server were ppl get bored in 4 hours of playing

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
yea rip u still in that silly internet cafe? where u give the host and his mates cool stuff(ie parras/pros/clears etc so they will continue to host? as u did with your Ei server? they all join the same guild then pk( or try to and get pissed off when they get prawned) everthing that isnt romanian and in their guild? or have u turned over a new leaf? its rare i slag a server off but::: personal opinion untrustworthy server dodgy ripman but try it out for yourself before u listen to me :mooned: :mooned: :mooned:

Ripman

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jul 22, 2003
Romania, Timisoara
sweetfa said:
yea rip u still in that silly internet cafe? where u give the host and his mates cool stuff(ie parras/pros/clears etc so they will continue to host? as u did with your Ei server? they all join the same guild then pk( or try to and get pissed off when they get prawned) everthing that isnt romanian and in their guild? or have u turned over a new leaf? its rare i slag a server off but::: personal opinion untrustworthy server dodgy ripman but try it out for yourself before u listen to me :mooned: :mooned: :mooned:

the server is hosted on a dedicated one in a Internet service provider dont know from wer eu get about cyber caffes warever....and no no1 gived items to so called "my m8`s" loool

about the same guild .. who cares were they join, game was build so u can have guilds and help each other so are u against guild systems or whant??

geesh noob grow up!!

keep dreaming boy