Izar Server 1.9

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Like i said my CURSED, lol im sure this server has been up for 3 years or so... first was dsy files (or whatever) the was 1.4 now is 1.9...

sum1 called starling (says he good m8 of ripmans) said server been up for 3 months and i said izar has been up for years just updated to 1.9 he said he rang ripman and ripman said i was b/sing lol

lust

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 11, 2005
Sorry to say rip but i think LionRoar aint such a good ider to put in to the server as it fcks every thing up.
That Chelu uses it so people can not move.
So when u get pots ect ect and he sees you he will use it to keep you there. and any 1 else.
You should make it a higher level or take it out. =/

Ripman

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jul 22, 2003
Romania, Timisoara
lust said:
Sorry to say rip but i think LionRoar aint such a good ider to put in to the server as it fcks every thing up.
That Chelu uses it so people can not move.
So when u get pots ect ect and he sees you he will use it to keep you there. and any 1 else.
You should make it a higher level or take it out. =/

mybe ur right, i`ll try to make it wth a greater delay or dont know maybe if is not possible to lower the effects ill remove it

KayO101

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2004
some more detail pls? were what levels should lvl what lvls u get new pets etc etc what quest and items u need at what levels.

thx /Warwiz

daniejam

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 4, 2004
could do with a quest upgrade on the quest section of website unless there is no more quests

sean2004

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2004
Ellesmere Port
yea i am just wonmdering is server any good i played 1.4 verson that was quite good just soke ppl give me remarks pls ? im gonna play anywayz so :D

/DragonBlade

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
yep its class server, just gone back to it today, i play this and RageZone tbh, both gd servers (Y) :)

i advise you to play :)

kazzy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 27, 2005
That was nice server, I guess this server will be easy to lving be low lv 40 :P

Tyrone

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 2, 2005
server sounds quality, 50% thru D/L as we speak, cant w8 to get on and play hope to see some sound ppl, cya on there ppl :)

/-AllStarZ