Just realised

Join Discord

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
used to use bros acc many years ago, till i made ma own :)

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
not sure how many years i am. must b bout 7 too. was lots different when i first came :)

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
I was here from the start but my account got banned for apparent DC cheat on FrOzEn (the first one leocrasher ran)

But almost 7 years on this account.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
I been here allot longer than my join date says, Leo deleted my account when I went on a tirade a few years back (which i whole heartily apologise for now..) but I joined pretty much soon as it opened. I was a member of that mir resource forum with that gay admin and also used to post on that other gay forum which was poluted with hacks (no sign up required). My original char on DRAGON back in Beta was DANUK and I was a first class prick (I was 13.. im 24 now).

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I been here allot longer than my join date says, Leo deleted my account when I went on a tirade a few years back (which i whole heartily apologise for now..) but I joined pretty much soon as it opened. I was a member of that mir resource forum with that gay admin and also used to post on that other gay forum which was poluted with hacks (no sign up required). My original char on DRAGON back in Beta was DANUK and I was a first class prick (I was 13.. im 24 now).

GameGuru was it?

I remember those days, not 100% if it was GameGuru tho.

I remember MirResource also!

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
I remember my bro watching Mir on tv. Called him a geek, then played not long after..

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Memories are flooding back now lol.

I also remember watching Mir on GameNetwork TV I think it was!

I started playing when in FTP Beta, September 2001... I remember it well because my Dad showed it me at his house before went went away, to America... Reason I remember date is because we was in America during 9/11.

Was totally hooked, running round WW and ****ting my pants when I heard an Oma Warrior, then search for it before anyone else found it... In these days WW was full of noobs lol.

Oh man, I could go on forever lol

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
I want that feel back, that will get me playing again.

Anyone play Hydra's server Arda??

And I never knew you was in America during 9/11. Quite a landmark there.

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire

I remember a forum but didn't have to sign up and there was a huge list of servers dunno if it's the same one your refering to but I had someone on msn who gave me the apparent new forum which was known as LOMCN.

Also I remember the Mir show on GN tv, did a pvp contest and my chars name was said on air after I died lol (good fun times)

Also remember Alaria killing me for bug exploiting O.o (use to have a screenie which is long gone)

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
The GN show I loved, I remember when Carlos was hosting it and he was trying to do a story on the PK town and I killed him, stole his Serpant sword and was bragging. Someone then emailed a screenshot to him of me bragging and he announced it on the show, my char at the time was "GODapocalypse".

I remember Batina also, and LouD also when he was GM then went on the show, sadly he was corrupted but he was the one who gained the MIR server files originally, everyone has him to thank. When the servers first came out and LouD got it up , I was playing with him, Python5 and what not.

Old School good times, back then it felt insane, now not so much.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
You'll never achieve that feeling again as we've gone too far into the game, all that's left now is to have a good stable server (ragezone lr ???) with good people and we can all live happily ever after.

But then again, seeing the servers out these days I think Mir has gone to the gypsies.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Memories are flooding back now lol.

I also remember watching Mir on GameNetwork TV I think it was!

I started playing when in FTP Beta, September 2001... I remember it well because my Dad showed it me at his house before went went away, to America... Reason I remember date is because we was in America during 9/11.

Was totally hooked, running round WW and ****ting my pants when I heard an Oma Warrior, then search for it before anyone else found it... In these days WW was full of noobs lol.

Oh man, I could go on forever lol
I still **** myself when I hear the weird sound of an OW...

P.S - Speaking of memories, I want to see the levelme dot net video again.

Go find me it.

Last edited:

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland

Ohhh yeah I remember those forums, good times!

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Wasnt the first lomcn wiped cos i can remember it shut down for awhile and we had to remake accounts when it reopened, when it shut down everyone went to that ****ty forum hosted by EvilEvil