Just realised

Join Discord

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
Noob fags don't know how to check their profile.
i just wanted attention :(
i've never actually played official servers properly, a friend played official, but because of my age at the time, i couldn't afford to play official, so found a private server, and stayed loyal to that server for a few years until it died, and i gave up on the game.

Kadama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
West Midlands, Malvern
I got into mir though high school, a friend was always talking about it in form time, and one day i asked him to burn me a cd. Took me hours to figure out how to get on the game, but i was a taoist called Vagetta.

I joined as BW was being over run by Lords, they was the fun days i really enjoyed the feeling and looking forward to logging in, EVEN THE LOG IN MUSIC FELT EPIC BACK IN THE DAY!

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
"cough"
does anyone actually mod offtopic ? :tongue_smilie:

General Off-Topic
Discuss ANYTHING here not related to MIR.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
I'm sure us having a good'ol natter won't harm anyone now will it, it's good to reminise.

Plus, I is god.

Jkz just Jesus.

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
I got into mir though high school, a friend was always talking about it in form time, and one day i asked him to burn me a cd. Took me hours to figure out how to get on the game, but i was a taoist called Vagetta.

I joined as BW was being over run by Lords, they was the fun days i really enjoyed the feeling and looking forward to logging in, EVEN THE LOG IN MUSIC FELT EPIC BACK IN THE DAY!

Ohhh how I LOVED it!!

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
I got into mir though high school, a friend was always talking about it in form time, and one day i asked him to burn me a cd. Took me hours to figure out how to get on the game

Same.

+ I Joined in May 03, I did have an account before Tai but can't remember the name.

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom

exactly the same for me also, a friend at school kept bugging me about it during science class, i finally gave in and said burn me it to disk.
logged on wondered off and got lost in the woods, had to message my friend to help me get out :)

it was night time, all these noises with no candle equiped.
it was scary ****.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
I used to go round his house to play before he burned me the disc actually...biked his wiz to like, lvl 14 and everythin. Fireballing ppl in penal...fun toimes

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
exactly the same for me also, a friend at school kept bugging me about it during science class, i finally gave in and said burn me it to disk.
logged on wondered off and got lost in the woods, had to message my friend to help me get out :)

it was night time, all these noises with no candle equiped.
it was scary ****.

Haha I was like that as well at the ripe old age of 11!

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
Anyone remember the first time GN messed up on D server (think D server was the only server at the time anyway) para/clear/tele/pro etc was in shop after a rewind (or was it a reboot) then they had to do a/another rewind.

Remember going MW for the first time and I see one of the first to 35 (was part of DigitalDevil or something like that Guild) in the weapon shop using FS back then I though that was so cool lol.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
SNAP =]

Gotta love the login music, I remember trying to kill everything with Fireball for absoloute years - good times!

Haha running around fireballing everything then see'ing someone use tbolt and be like "Wow... thats that?!?"

Tridents been rare and awsome!

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
Anyone remember the first time GN messed up on D server (think D server was the only server at the time anyway) para/clear/tele/pro etc was in shop after a rewind (or was it a reboot) then they had to do a/another rewind.

Remember going MW for the first time and I see one of the first to 35 (was part of DigitalDevil or something like that Guild) in the weapon shop using FS back then I though that was so cool lol.

i remember this, i logged on in the afternoon and everybody was fully kitted, but there was nothing left in the shops i was gutted. was happy when it got rewinded.

lets face it if they didnt rewind it, it would of killed the game off, its not like they was adding new gear / mobs very often. It also would of had a huge impact on private servers.

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
i remember logging into euro mir for first time, i couldn't understand how people killed oma's and scarecrows when i cud just manage hens and ****, if i tried a oma i wud die n be like wtf