Katakana Online - Version 2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Rave

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 27, 2003
Katakana - The Road to Heaven - Version 2

Contact Information
Forum: http://S8.Invisionfree.com/Katakana

Server IP : 84.65.53.153
FTP: Katakana
Mir Exe : Normal Mir exe.

sock.php

Features
Leveling Cave from 30-33 for easy and a fast Start.

Serpent, Zanture, Evil and Blood caves added for excellent leveling from 33+

Wizard Taming System
New Spell - Mirroring for wizards - 3 different style clones possible come and see :)

New Bosses such as - KingScorpian, KingHog, EvilLord, ZantureLord, OmaKing, SerpentLord, IncarnatedWT, IncarnatedZT, DarkDevil, New Style ZT much Harder, Harder EC, WT, + More

Several quests are being implemented once the server is up and running again

Level 35 Sets, Level 40 Sets, New Level 40 and Level 43 Armor Sets, New Weapons at Level 28,30,34,37,40,43 for each Class, Each weapon has different skins.

My main aim of making this server was for you lot to have fun so come and give it a try.

Last edited:

Rave

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 27, 2003
Katakana has a temp host Tim.. Ill be hosting in a few days .

His pc is abit dodgy.

Rave

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 27, 2003
Yes Just wait a sec Server went down for reboot gate problem will be fixed in a few mins hold on..

Sabuk war starting

TaoTev

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2004
England
ermm need to speak to host forgot my password AGAIN thats what u get fore having a diff pass for every server

PieMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2004
a house
this server IS A COMPLETE PILE OF ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i get Mirroring (very rare) and GM Rave takes it off me and Replaces it with a Sacred Ring... gay? GMs level other people and give them items, GM rave cudnt take me winning the Wizard compotition because they were all 40+ and i was level 31, but still wupped em , so they decided to call me a cheat. People pk u for no reason as soon as u start, a few nice people play.

Andy
Doomsday
blackbomber
bomber2
Blood wizard or sumthing,
and all of Shards guild tbh (including him)

wot a pile of S to the H to the I to the T...

Rave

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 27, 2003
PieMan said:
this server IS A COMPLETE PILE OF ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i get Mirroring (very rare) and GM Rave takes it off me and Replaces it with a Sacred Ring... gay? GMs level other people and give them items, GM rave cudnt take me winning the Wizard compotition because they were all 40+ and i was level 31, but still wupped em , so they decided to call me a cheat. People pk u for no reason as soon as u start, a few nice people play.

Andy
Doomsday
blackbomber
bomber2
Blood wizard or sumthing,
and all of Shards guild tbh (including him)

wot a pile of S to the H to the I to the T...

Wtf.. I gave u mirroring u imbesile, u probly lost it when server crashed server rewind.. ur abusive and in general an idiot.

TaoTev

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2004
England
PieMan said:
no **** m8 dont play this Crap, Death will pwn, See u there i guess? lol
yup will do m8 wont be on till after school tho lol

add me to Msn my MSN in my siggy

2fast2furious

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 22, 2004
AND WHY IS MY NAME NOT ON LIST :p i pwn tbh :p and i dnt think there are any 40+ wizzes :p

eiei

Look this server is cool and i wont change any outher server i have fianly found 1 i like and i am sticking to it i dont care what out ppl say and i am sure outher ppl dont
Well any way New host
and new ip we will give ip to ppl on msn because Serten ppl keep trying to lag out server or Send Load's of info to ppl's pc so Server Crashes add me to msn
[email protected]
[email protected] (Rave's Msn)
[email protected] (GMTim's Msn)
add us we will send IP on msn

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
Its not bad, decent to play nice community but theres no wow factor, nothing that sets it apart.

Tricky

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 18, 2003
ok WTF i go out come back and my chars are deleted? After fking spending all night finally getting to lvl 40? wtfs my chars gone....

/Akuma

eiei

Because u cheat and dont lie your a warrior and i am a wizard
and i been leveling 4 ages u only level in bdd and u dont get much esp only 20 to 22k
in there no 1 could spend all night in there Killing IWT and leveling up ong that is
just stupid stop moaning -.- your a noob get over it ok good
Katlin level 39 wizard
Katakana level 31 warrior

Tricky

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 18, 2003
eiei said:
Because u cheat and dont lie your a warrior and i am a wizard
and i been leveling 4 ages u only level in bdd and u dont get much esp only 20 to 22k
in there no 1 could spend all night in there Killing IWT and leveling up ong that is
just stupid stop moaning -.- your a noob get over it ok good
Katlin level 39 wizard
Katakana level 31 warrior

LOL u sound stupider every post u make

a)Ask gemini,z3ro,soul i spent the whole night in friggin zanture caves me and z3ro often ran past eachother in tht cave i didnt even go bed till 10am.

b)cheat? so because im a warrior and i lvled faster than u im a cheat? oh so sexys a cheat too yes? and 2fast2furious too yes?

c)lmao @ the bull**** about i spend all night in iwt. i lvl , take boss killing break then back to lvling again

seems ur jealous of me? being the richest warr and 2nd highest lvl on server?
I put a **** load of hours into this server i hit 40 just b4 i went out, come back and chars gone and new host....

Ive always defended this server, helped with events, i even invited m8s to play.

If you was such a good wizard u wud of been 40 long time but instead ur too busy in sz calling everyone cheats and sucking up to rave saying everyone cheats.

Do me a favour kaitlin Get a life.

Also can i have a reply as to why my chars are gone pls?

/Akuma

Last edited: