Katakana Online - Version 2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

fubu

Tricky said:
LOL u sound stupider every post u make

a)Ask gemini,z3ro,soul i spent the whole night in friggin zanture caves me and z3ro often ran past eachother in tht cave i didnt even go bed till 10am.

b)cheat? so because im a warrior and i lvled faster than u im a cheat? oh so sexys a cheat too yes? and 2fast2furious too yes?

c)lmao @ the bull**** about i spend all night in iwt. i lvl , take boss killing break then back to lvling again

seems ur jealous of me? being the richest warr and 2nd highest lvl on server?
I put a **** load of hours into this server i hit 40 just b4 i went out, come back and chars gone and new host....

Ive always defended this server, helped with events, i even invited m8s to play.

If you was such a good wizard u wud of been 40 long time but instead ur too busy in sz calling everyone cheats and sucking up to rave saying everyone cheats.

Do me a favour kaitlin Get a life.

Also can i have a reply as to why my chars are gone pls?

/Akuma

Katlin still calling ppl cheats :O lmfao

eiei

Look Fubu if you dont play server Get off this Fourm u dont no what is going on so Keep out of it ffs evey post u seen to be the 1 who start's more Trouble and
yes u are a cheat ans well as a Faggout

fubu

eiei said:
Look Fubu if you dont play server Get off this Fourm u dont no what is going on so Keep out of it ffs evey post u seen to be the 1 who start's more Trouble and
yes u are a cheat ans well as a Faggout
ur the cheat :saywott: and u call everyone else 1 but really its u whose the cheat, grow up ya sad little girl(prob male)

Britney

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2004
fubu said:
ur the cheat :saywott: and u call everyone else 1 but really its u whose the cheat, grow up ya sad little girl(prob male)
Shes not smart enough to cheat.

Last night there were some problems on the server, if there not sorted then its not worth playing... GMs know what i mean. :wavee:

Rave

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 27, 2003
Tricky said:
LOL u sound stupider every post u make

a)Ask gemini,z3ro,soul i spent the whole night in friggin zanture caves me and z3ro often ran past eachother in tht cave i didnt even go bed till 10am.

b)cheat? so because im a warrior and i lvled faster than u im a cheat? oh so sexys a cheat too yes? and 2fast2furious too yes?

c)lmao @ the bull**** about i spend all night in iwt. i lvl , take boss killing break then back to lvling again

seems ur jealous of me? being the richest warr and 2nd highest lvl on server?
I put a **** load of hours into this server i hit 40 just b4 i went out, come back and chars gone and new host....

Ive always defended this server, helped with events, i even invited m8s to play.

If you was such a good wizard u wud of been 40 long time but instead ur too busy in sz calling everyone cheats and sucking up to rave saying everyone cheats.

Do me a favour kaitlin Get a life.

Also can i have a reply as to why my chars are gone pls?

/Akuma

I'll look in2 this m8, try login again or ill log in2 ur account and try for u gimme 2mins.

It seems u have been hacked, probly with ur stupid ID/PASS, you have probly used this on other servers, I will restore ur Char/Some items If u msg me 2night about 4pm+.

DeathWish

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Oct 29, 2003
ooo look its happened again....

katalina said they cheat to... katalina tbh your too dumb to even know what a cheat is... you think sum1 cheats if they run faster than you or level faster than you or even do n e thing else better than you....

this server is total ****... if someone gets something good... high level good item/spell they take it away... its really **** tbh

CUM PLAY DEATH SERVER UP REAL SOON

hahaha

muzzer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 28, 2004
TBH this server pwns all keep the the good work bruce

NuFF SaiD

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
found KS in BD, soloed it to 1/4 hp left, lagout, cant log back in.

GAY?

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Server is getting annoying its keep disconecting me from game when i try to connect back i have to w8 5-10 mins and Rave is at school now ffs!

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
99% of the people who play are pr!cks, the community is sh!t lol... i might keep playing just to grief, doesnt say griefing isnt allowed. Keep up the LS name you know :P

Watch my chars be deleted.

Benji2003

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 14, 2003
New York BABY!
they banned my charecter yesterday, because it was the same as my euromir charecter -.- for shame

apart from my 40 wiz, i have IllllI, and they banned me :mer: and i was leveling like a normal player aswell... they all ignored me, when i wanted to join guild =/ GM wouldnt answer me... Timm wasnt bad though ;) must be honest he aint a bad guy

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
Benji2003 said:
they banned my charecter yesterday, because it was the same as my euromir charecter -.- for shame

apart from my 40 wiz, i have IllllI, and they banned me :mer: and i was leveling like a normal player aswell... they all ignored me, when i wanted to join guild =/ GM wouldnt answer me... Timm wasnt bad though ;) must be honest he aint a bad guy
a kinda no timm e a alreet guy must admitt rest ov em r well erm dunno jus katlin is the 1 i dnt like on this server

Eskimo

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 7, 2003
Neath, South Wales.
Katlin is a bítch.... She's got no Knowledge of servers, and every server I have been on, she's been on, and been moaning.

Sorry to hi-jack thread.