King 0328 Release

mapadale

Re: King 0328 Relase

You can swap the map types over, I believe this is server side and not client.

You just change what type it reads.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005

You can swap the map types over, I believe this is server side and not client.

You just change what type it reads.

Where is it then, As I told you on msn I don't think there is. You can do it yourself by using different wil's but I really don't think there is an option in the server files.

Main reason is because both sets use different tiles and the client only reads one set at a time.

ElemenT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 15, 2009
York

this all looks brill mite jus be wot mir 3 needs to get the players back :) looking forward to all this loads ^.^

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania

this all looks brill mite jus be wot mir 3 needs to get the players back :) looking forward to all this loads ^.^
Would be nice if Assasin file's will be soon into priv's.

But im sure these files would get a some players back, but it wont last long, ppl will get borred and quit :scared:

Omikkk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
Poland

Would be nice if Assasin file's will be soon into priv's.

But im sure these files would get a some players back, but it wont last long, ppl will get borred and quit :scared:

ppl always get bored, no matter if there's assasin or something. so how is it possible that some people still play it? =s

looking forward for news from Azura :)

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005

Almost done with the translations.

I have found the correct kingmir3.dll (The extra features window), before I release I have unpacked the dll and editing out the 'cheat' features and only leaving in the 'non cheat' features such as rev bars, item drop display, auto pot (maybe) and auto/ctrl pickup.

I will rename and repack this dll and edit the client to read the new dll so people cant rename and use other 'cheat' dll's.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK

Almost done with the translations.

I have found the correct kingmir3.dll (The extra features window), before I release I have unpacked the dll and editing out the 'cheat' features and only leaving in the 'non cheat' features such as rev bars, item drop display, auto pot (maybe) and auto/ctrl pickup.

I will rename and repack this dll and edit the client to read the new dll so people cant rename and use other 'cheat' dll's.
nice work fella.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Screenshot of disabled features, Font has to be so small otherwise it goes off the dialog window.

screen20.png

ZoniStrife

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2009
Screenshot of disabled features, Font has to be so small otherwise it goes off the dialog window.

screen20.png

would it not be better to leave them and make a guide for people to use them selfs as some servers might want some and other might not just an idea

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
would it not be better to leave them and make a guide for people to use them selfs as some servers might want some and other might not just an idea

Whoever wants a server with cheats is stupid, and I for one am not releasing a client packed with cheats.

I've made it so cheats cannot be used in any way.

ZoniStrife

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2009
Whoever wants a server with cheats is stupid, and I for one am not releasing a client packed with cheats.

I've made it so cheats cannot be used in any way.

did i say all the cheats yes by all means remove para hacks auto run ect but help ppl that dont want say auto pot for ex.

and dont u think people who already made hacks or even know what code there in wont just be able to edit them?? ur rip code fromit for there own ?

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
No offense Azura you do some awesome work, but In my opinion I would want the AutoPot Feature left in the repack. Call me a Noob if you want but just my opinion. Might as well be playing Global if the Kings files don't have the autopot!

ZoniStrife

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2009
also not having auto pot is the main cause for keylock in mir3 as i never had it on euro using auto pot but on new server i get it all the time or did when i played

mapadale

Rich I think with regards to the Auto Pot, that should be left in. This is one of the things that people are hating about Global and will help populate the servers more if it is included.

But your right in keeping everything else out, as we don't want servers that are full of cheats. We have enough of that as it is with some of the current servers.