Patcher.png

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Hopefully all of it apart from the monster DB, you'll have to do that yourself

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Not tried doing that but I think they might be diff fields so prob wont work.

Edit:

Gave me an idea tho, I'll export then reimport the info with the required fields, I'll leave the chinese mobs in the db tho for the updated mobs.

ZoniStrife

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2009
>< ahhh oks takeit there not in english then ??

is it posible to import from excell ?? that way can just copy past a lot of it and edit tables lol :P

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Ok I imported the old mobs names will work on the new mobs.

mob2.png

mob1.png

mob3.png

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
has anyone tried running these files and sql on windows 7 virtual server yet? i think i remember trying and it not working, but wondering if anyone else been successful.

also, how come the mob stats are showing up in the corner? i thought they got rid of that in the new interface, and just replaced it with mob image in the corner?

looks alittle tacky imo.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
has anyone tried running these files and sql on windows 7 virtual server yet? i think i remember trying and it not working, but wondering if anyone else been successful.

also, how come the mob stats are showing up in the corner? i thought they got rid of that in the new interface, and just replaced it with mob image in the corner?

looks alittle tacky imo.

It does show their picture like official but they also put that stupid attribute thing over the top.

Im working on new mobs.

Also thinking of adding the Assassin armours as normal armours as the files read more armour wils.

mob4.png

ass.png

ok so any release date yet?looking forward for the best files in the last years tbh

Not to sound rude here but I work on my own and I've answered that question before.

It will be done when I have finished, I can't give a date because things might come up.

If your to Impatient I suggest you do it yourself, If not you will have to wait.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
font is ace, jus looks poor in those pics unless you enlarge it. much betta than the large arial font imo.

is that coded to the exe? or can u change it in the .cin (or what ever file it is) now?