King 0328 Release

Join Discord

ElemenT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 15, 2009
York
lol he puttin all this work in to release these files an every 1 jus bin pikky an givin gim stupid unessesary comnets like the font looks crap lol if u dont like how azura is doin stuff then fek off and try doin it your self lol give him a break i mean come on he didnt have to do all this but hes doin it for every 1 and it takes his personal time up so lay off abit plz lol

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
nice work azura :)

tbh i like the attribute thing in the bottom left, i liked it the first time we had it on official because it allows noobs to see what the monsters they are fighting are weak against so they can adjust their kit to suit. just my opinion though lol

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
aye its a good idea, but if they have the ability to edit the client, they cld have put it somewhere logical, or atleast make it fit in with the interface.

silly chinese always just like to throw features in there without caring what it looks like.

Omikkk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
Poland
when the resolution is 800x600 there's no place to put it, but on 1024 it's ok

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
As Omikkk says:

big.png

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
now you see if that was actually intergrated in to the interface, it would look excellent. but now, if u arnt hovered over a mob there is just a stupid gap.

they need to release the client/server sources so we can make a better job of this mess they're making lol. i aint seen one clean looking chinese made client yet, and jus wen i thought it was lookin very official, i discover this lol.

is there no way to disable it?

edit:

if you cant disable it, can you atleast hex the client (or something) to make the background invisible. atleast that way i could throw together an interface bar to make it look passable for use.

also, sorry for the rant, but these files are propper decent, and when they ruin it with something like this it really bugs me lol

Last edited:

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Edit; sorry i got the wrong gap, but yeah i agree with Farphit, everything else looks a little squashed up because of it

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
not the gap on the left, thats fine. and its usually replaced with the turning wemade logo when small.

i meant the gap on the right, as the stats wld disapear wen u arnt hovering over a mob, so ude jus see map.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
That gap has always been there, except when you clicked it and then hovered over a mob it showed an image of that monster

I dont know what you mean.

@Farphit

The image doesnt go away if your not hovering over a mob it just displays it with no info.

The Old interface you can select looks even worse in 1024 :)

ei.png

ei2.png

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
so no way to make that background clear u think?

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
On those screenshots i don't see the need in have two mini maps =/

Could be useful at times but most of the time i think it will be pointless

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Yeah, but surely there is something that could be more useful?

Personally i'd prefer to have hp/mp there, the options buttons on the left hand side and the stats etc. in the bottom right hand corner

ZoniStrife

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2009
cant be changed with out source code i dont think always been that way with that client since euro used it

wish some one on here wouldwin lotto and buy us assassin files lol

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Your right about source, i was just pointing out that it seems a little pointless :) and yeah, chances are extremely low, although we will make do :)