[King] Kaos

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Guess I will give this one a go, would be nice to know if anyone I have played mir3 with in the past is playing and which faction they will be on lol >.<

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
we will wait and see what happens.. if it doesn't come online then it doesn't.. simple but last time i will try with this server if it fails to come online.

stagg

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 28, 2008
well like website says the guy dnt finish work till 9pm so 30mins away maybe after he home had dinner and a dump he will open :))

Demonolith

Caswell
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2006
Swansea
lol @ this server and its release dates.

That is all.

Old news. Still July 1st. He works til 9pm. Probably having a **** a shower. Activities that come first before Mir.

Still 1 hour 15 mins left of the day.

That is all.

anto12345

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2012
story with server will it be up 2night ? wouldn mind giving it a go

Demonolith

Caswell
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2006
Swansea
story with server will it be up 2night ? wouldn mind giving it a go

CheekyVimto said:
Hi Guys,

Quick update on the recent weeks events, you may have noticed our web server, XPGDN app and game servers were all brought down earlier in the week after our web-hosting account was hacked.. woo..

Despite this we have decided we will be opening the server tomorrow as planned, the client is available via XPGDN, Account Creations will be activated and all questions will be answered.

Please be aware that some content is currently missing, we are running about 1 week behind schedule for one reason or another, however there is no reason we can't open and patch things up as we go, all we ask is that you bare with us while we get the last content related stuff ingame ready for you.

All bugs, feedback and suggestions, and feature requests or balancing bugs can and should be reported to the bug tracker to be actioned.

http://www.xpgdn.com/bugs/

That was posted yesterday on Xtreme forums.

Demonolith

Caswell
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2006
Swansea
CheekyVimto said:
I'm done at work, sorry I had a stupidly hectic day at work today.. typical!

Gman and I have cleared out all the old db entries and I'm currently backing up the current state of the server and files.

It should be up in the next 20 minutes, 106 download on kaos today I guess people still atleast a little bit interested!

bare with me whilst I get this beast up and running :)

Update

stagg

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 28, 2008
cool now only problem is what char to play :P seems like a all out pvp so is it warr ftw?

Status
Not open for further replies.