~*~* KorTeX 2.3 ONLINE 24/7 ~*~*

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

BrAp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2008
Server is crap, has like what 2.. new sets for 38 and 44.. and a challange system which is pretty simple to make.. my server has been in making 2 days and i have kits going from level 40-100 All going up in every 5 levels and also have My very own working subclass system..

Come on carrie hun, your a good server maker give your players somthing actually good to do.. John is what lvl 44 ? and can solo hardest boss ingame.. a bit silly don't you think.

/CtrlAltDefeat < From server.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Server is crap, has like what 2.. new sets for 38 and 44.. and a challange system which is pretty simple to make.. my server has been in making 2 days and i have kits going from level 40-100 All going up in every 5 levels and also have My very own working subclass system..

Come on carrie hun, your a good server maker give your players somthing actually good to do.. John is what lvl 44 ? and can solo hardest boss ingame.. a bit silly don't you think.

/CtrlAltDefeat < From server.
its 2nd hardest boss and i need a tao with deva and im 45
plus takes 15mins

BrAp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2008
Oh my god boner.... 2nd hardest boss ingame or not.. don't see 2 people soloing 2nd best boss ingame on old skool.. it's a boss for god sakes there not meant to be soloed there made for team work.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Imo... they are meant for however the server developers want them to be like.
There are a few servers that bosses are soloable.

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
Oh my god boner.... 2nd hardest boss ingame or not.. don't see 2 people soloing 2nd best boss ingame on old skool.. it's a boss for god sakes there not meant to be soloed there made for team work.

thing is tho, a WT is classed as boss mob and can be soloed, ZT is also classed that way and can also be soloed. if the cave mobs are hard to kill then maybe the mob is a bit out, but maybe add a reason for why u think there to weak so she can look over the situation properly

BrAp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2008
Aww that's a shame. I bet the hole 10 players will be really upset.

NeOn

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 12, 2003
Chatsworth Estate, Manchester
Brap! ....

if your server is so "great" does this n does that as you say, why dont u spend the time u do on here flaming my server and go and concentrate on ur own server.

Ur server is bound to be ace anyway .... now u have all my server files ;)

NeOn

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 12, 2003
Chatsworth Estate, Manchester
Kortex server is now permantly closed due to having no players on the server in the last 3 days.

Was nice while it lasted, building friendships with people and having fun. Sorry, I tried my best. Take care

Kitana

x

Can a Mod please complelety delete this thead when she/he gets a minute thank you.

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
Kortex server is now permantly closed due to having no players on the server in the last 3 days.

Was nice while it lasted, building friendships with people and having fun. Sorry, I tried my best. Take care

Kitana

x

Can a Mod please complelety delete this thead when she/he gets a minute thank you.

at least u tryed hun.

i have to say tho, thankyou for the fun weve had on Kortex, make sure u still talk to me on msn :)

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
well cant blaim her for closing it down with 0 players :P

cant exactly pick up from there.

NickMason2007

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2007
inside a cake
stick it back up then i told about 4 ppl about this server and they was off to start playing

like u said " LONG TERM"

so get it up and lets play does it matter if theres 0 players tbh

Mythology

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2006
I would play it and so would my mate, so thats 6 users right there.