lancerV5

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
ok all
my server is up lancerV5 it has gone up on fri 15th and although it apears offline on siggy count it is not check out the website for all info.i hope this is in the right place anyway come and have a go...http://www.lanceworld.org
this is a non corupt server made for me and friends and my family in mind but i have opened it for anyone to try it out. you do everything on this yourself.ie have your own events etc and more.. its 1.9 also with everything in (mostly everything)

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
yeah it is quite simple to use i,m sure you,ll get used to it the actual website will grow with you the more links you add etc etc.lots to keep you going will be nice to see you online we are friendly lot when all on and like to have fun too...

RagingHeart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2004
Oldham
I play LancerV5 server and can honestly say that unlike every other server you cant go from 0 to hero in an hour, there are lots of friendly people already on server who can and will help new comers. The game itself is reliable as in its up 24/7 except for a weekly reboot. There are only 2 GM's on this server who are both only there to ensure everyone has the same chance to enjoy a server that they both hope will last. Everyone who has played the server from the start have done so knowin this server isnt goin to b a one night wonder which is also a big bonus. Nice work Morpheus and as for the rest of you why are you still reading this post? You know where you need to go and what you need to do so be gone.........he he he Hope to see some of ya in game. Its players that make the server........so come b part of something.:smoking:

ipixel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
RagingHeart said:
I play LancerV5 server and can honestly say that unlike every other server you cant go from 0 to hero in an hour, there are lots of friendly people already on server who can and will help new comers. The game itself is reliable as in its up 24/7 except for a weekly reboot. There are only 2 GM's on this server who are both only there to ensure everyone has the same chance to enjoy a server that they both hope will last. Everyone who has played the server from the start have done so knowin this server isnt goin to b a one night wonder which is also a big bonus. Nice work Morpheus and as for the rest of you why are you still reading this post? You know where you need to go and what you need to do so be gone.........he he he Hope to see some of ya in game. Its players that make the server........so come b part of something.:smoking:

you have 2 posts.

Your opinion is worthless.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
Oooooo

look at the high post count , shows who needs the most help if ya ask me!

no only j/k i have been here on lomcn for a while now and don,t post much server does,nt really advertise much but it is no 2 in the mmogservers list behind another,lol

come adn have a try if ya want to you might like it you might not i know you can,t please everybody and it would,nt do if we was all alike would it anyway

hope to see you soon............:hug:

GilgaMesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 12, 2004
St Helens
scafflance said:
no only j/k i have been here on lomcn for a while now and don,t post much server does,nt really advertise much but it is no 2 in the mmogservers list behind another,lol

MMOG servers list isn't really a big accomplishment, it is my server that is at the top spot and it isn't expected to be online untill June.

Good luck with the server and thanks for the topspot :)

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
GilgaMesh said:
MMOG servers list isn't really a big accomplishment, it is my server that is at the top spot and it isn't expected to be online untill June.

Good luck with the server and thanks for the topspot :)

what server list where who what
think i am missing something

link me

BH

andym

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Mar 6, 2005
here
erm i have an account, cnt remember password or confermation so i cnt get on the site so pls post IP here

zeddicus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Post An Ip An Name Man Cus Ur Damn Dl Links Say Im Not Authorised But I Registered N Everything! :(

Smila

left...
Golden Oldie
Dec 5, 2004
cant d/l the patches it says u cant currently access this file or summit like that an i have to contact u so can u sort it out cause i board!!!

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
hi there sorry i fya having some trouble i,ll look into why some peeps can,t d/load the patche maybe i need to buy me some more space for you or someone could mirror them anyway here is my ip 82.13.168.158 lancerV5 ok see some of u there...............:cheers: