lancerV5

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

grand99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2003
up , just logged off but had Uber lagg
like 5 secionds per action.

Ritek

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2004
dont play this server. The hosts nephew seems to have a problem with people who try to help the server by fixing its many bugs which can be explioted from level 1.

Got IP Banned, the host said it was fixed due to a miss understanding however his nephew doesnt seem to want us to play.

server count is never higher then 5

EDIT - however with help fixing bugs this server could be a hit, but the help doesnt seem to be wanted

Last edited:

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
well well wondered when you was gonna make a post(emah) you are just pissed off and just stand in middle of town moaning to everyone saying you are bored etc etc then moan that everyone is higher than you ,maybe some leveling would be better for you instead of standing in town and upsetting the comunity we have which is about 10/20 ppl a day so bye bye.. take no notice ppl see if you like it for yourself 1st then decide don,t take someone else,s advice unless you try it you never know you might just like it...only one who is corupted is you emah everyserver you go on you get banned...also if a char is abusing ppl or the server they should be dealt with thats ANY player.just needs to be reported via the proper channels.. most GM,s don,t know everything that goes on....

Last edited:

Hoody

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Mar 26, 2004
your nephew is a mef and does giave alot of abuse to players u kill him or say anything wrong about him u get banned :O he spoils the server

and ur a currupted gm!

emah

Smila

left...
Golden Oldie
Dec 5, 2004
d/ls are workin now for me thanks for sorthing that out :D

RagingHeart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2004
Oldham
ipixel said:
you have 2 posts.

Your opinion is worthless.

Well if i post anything usefull in the future i trust u wont bother with that either......sorry i dont have more posts but i dont see the point in posting unless i have a problem or a point to make.

This point being if what i post is worthless ( to you ) skip past it, go to the next page/post wat eva......i was mearly tryin to show some support for the server :wtf:

FaithLess

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 23, 2004
cambridge
ne ideas why im so god damned lagged on it? cant do nething please help i wanna play the server

also some of the patches mostly the updates on webpage i cannot download lil help?

Last edited:

Saylarn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2005
Wolverhampton
most of files for download are not found on server anymore so im guessing its all down....i tried last night downloading but no joy

GoD™

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 15, 2005
south east
wel most of the ppl on it didnt seem to know about the craft npc i got to lke lvl 32 in a few mins coz of this high exp place but gm made me lvl 22 again

i got like a luk1 inten 1 acc 1 dc49 g axe and i was accused of hacking
so i stoped playing

/zoro

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
GilgaMesh said:
MMOG servers list isn't really a big accomplishment, it is my server that is at the top spot and it isn't expected to be online untill June.

Good luck with the server and thanks for the topspot :)

its nearly july and ur server aint up :tonbricnk

RagingHeart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2004
Oldham
Server was and will be back up. Host has had to close it while he uploads the updated patches to forum. Lots of ppl where havin problems with not seeing the right mobs in the right places or items not lookin the way they shud. He has reorganised the patches and hopefully server will be back up some time today!!! *crosses fingers*

Hope this is of some use to those still tryin to get on. :D

RH