Laptops!

smoochy boys on tour

Turin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 21, 2004
LomCN
lol shh :P

Im just nervous about college, I'm moving houses too so I gotta leave behind all my friends :'(!! Just wanna be prepared... IS THAT A SIN!!!(!$$("$&(% *cries*

No but seriously, I've never used a notebook for a longterm before and I'll need to get used to it :ppunk:

No one's suggested a PowerBook yet O_o their meant to have excellent battery life arn't they

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2003
Cairo Orbital Defence Platform
Turin said:
No but seriously, I've never used a notebook for a longterm before and I'll need to get used to it :ppunk:

No one's suggested a PowerBook yet O_o their meant to have excellent battery life arn't they

PowerBooks, the G4 kind, heat up like *****ES.

However, as i said before, you'll probably see an iNtel PowerBook early next year.

Hence my 'wait until summer' idea.

As for the transition, it's only a keyboard thing. And that changes pretty quick.

Buy yourself a cheap wireless mouse, and you'll be fine.

Turin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 21, 2004
LomCN
Ok guys your replies are very appreciated :) - I'll take Auron's advice and bump this post next summer :P lol

:( & I will confess, that the main reason I wanted the laptop early because I can't wait to get my hands on one :O the freedom! I could lie back on bed and type away *dreams*

and where hell do the powerbooks keep the fan!? They're razor thin :O (is that why they heat up?)

Last edited:

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
aye, web surfing / ircing from bed is great, altho you aint lived untill you've done it on the bog (go go wifi!)

and as auron said, a wireless mouse is all you need and your fine. you can adapt to the keyboard pretty quickly. The keyboard is quick to pick up i found, altho i have been using a laptop alot for a long time, and switch during the day from using a laptop to using a desktop all the time

repost around june time and then you should be able to get a nice laptop ready for college

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
aye, me 2, only once tho, just to say i've done it, IRC'd and browsed the web from the bog