smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
I will be taking my leave from LOMCN very shortly (End of this month), I will not be back whilst the problems I have still exist.

I was planning on doing this last year after the £7,000+ in disputes and seeing the person was still belonging to this community. To be honest this was more depressing than dealing with the disputes for other a month... However since he vanished and I decided to stay, since it was no longer a problem.

I release the files like I have originally said I would, I wanted to give back to the community that I felt I belonged to for such a long time. I am happy that I release, I do no regret doing so.

But since the person in question has returned, I just cannot be a part of this community anymore. It bothers me way too much that the admins felt that his actions were something that is acceptable for this community.

Thanks for all the good memories,

Jamie

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Tai is a man of reason. I do believe this incident will be somehow solved.
Even tho i disliked your manner of managing servers, you are a valuable person on this forum and community.

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
I agree where you are coming from, it is so frustrating that various players think that donating and retracting is acceptable, all cases 9/10 times are awarded in the servers favour, but perhaps lomcn should create a list of banned ips or emails or something that all servers should comply with? Just a suggestion. Should this guy be able to run his own server i am not too sure....

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
I agree where you are coming from, it is so frustrating that various players think that donating and retracting is acceptable, all cases 9/10 times are awarded in the servers favour, but perhaps lomcn should create a list of banned ips or emails or something that all servers should comply with? Just a suggestion. Should this guy be able to run his own server i am not too sure....

@Tai should make a lomcn group with all server owners and try come up with a solution to fight against this type of malicious ppls... charging back the donated money can only cause damage and spill a poison on server's life long term.

Reactions: Reverance

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Why should Admins be involved in individual servers running's? You cannot expect Tai etc.. to police our servers and personally nor would I want to see that.

You're expecting admins to your ban a person on your server linked only to LOMCN by an advert. You are a valid part of this community, and people know what Hells done, but to expect Admins to get involved will set a precedent that all server owners will want. (not saying that Admins haven't got involved before)

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Why should Admins be involved in individual servers running's? You cannot expect Tai etc.. to police our servers and personally nor would I want to see that.

You're expecting admins to your ban a person on your server linked only to LOMCN by an advert. You are a valid part of this community, and people know what Hells done, but to expect Admins to get involved will set a precedent that all server owners will want. (not saying that Admins haven't got involved before)

The issue isn't about Zircon.

I cannot bring myself to be a part of this community when these actions are acceptable.

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Sad to see you go but wish you the best of luck. You brought thousands of hours of enjoyment to alot people's life from a game we all love.

I hope you find a way round the way your feeling but I make no assumptions how you feel as dont know you or your situation fully. From me personally I don't approve, support or anything in between for the actions of people who think it is OK to spend money and then charge back money. I can see the level of problems it caused and for one user to endanger the most popular server on lomcn is a danger ability to have.

However I have no power over this individual other than to have zero respect for them in interactions inside the game and on the forums which are very little.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I literally spoke to you yesterday and you didn't mention anything like this? In fact I believe the word "indifferent" was used ...

I'm not a clairvoyant 😐

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
I literally spoke to you yesterday and you didn't mention anything like this? In fact I believe the word "indifferent" was used ...

I'm not a clairvoyant 😐

You mean the following?

At no point in this dialog did I assume you were talking about anything other than your signature.

However, I never mentioned it because It's not my place say how you want the users of this community to act.

zedina seems to think you have the hump with me for having an insanity sig 🤭 is it true

Haha,

Honestly I didn't even know it was Insanity, until this message, I thought it was still Apoc or was it valk.

I am not bothered about your choice of server, but I do have a general indifference towards the person. (Which is understandable)
Post automatically merged:

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
WTF Tai... now even confessions arent private? 🥕

j/k i still love you <3

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK

agreed.

its LOMCN, a community built around a common interest.

AFAIK he has lcd helping him, which surely if he was such a menace to the community, would have avoided?

Did you lose out Jamie?

nigelfarage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2017
Completely agreed. I find it ridiculously absurd that people were cheering him on when he started his server and forgiving him for what he tried to pull. I hope those sorry fools used a different password and email when they signed up to his server.

Hells

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 17, 2005
Romania
sorry jamie, i hope maybe in the future things will change between us
all the best to you in life and thank you for everything

• Haha
Reactions: zedina

Hells

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 17, 2005
Romania
Yea, now show your true side, post the your discord channel chat.
You should stop listening to Zed i think he posting u parts of conversation or chats in my discord to trigger you

i really not having any hidden intentions here and crap like that, i get mad when i see people talk like you talk about me and i talk **** back it's obvious i am not most decent and calm person out there
donno what you expect of me, maybe you want me to die or some thing and disappear, but i really wanna live and enjoy my life without messing with yours any more

the only time i messed with you was when i played with your server, but right now man, i am not even doing anything, the sooner you block people like Zed and listen to your own voice in your head things will get better between us i am sure, or lat least u try ignore me like you say cause i really am not looking for your attention, on the contrary i am trying to keep a safe distance so no trouble coming to me or what ever **** like that

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
You should stop listening to Zed i think he posting u parts of conversation or chats in my discord to trigger you

i really not having any hidden intentions here and crap like that, i get mad when i see people talk like you talk about me and i talk **** back it's obvious i am not most decent and calm person out there
donno what you expect of me, maybe you want me to die or some thing and disappear, but i really wanna live and enjoy my life without messing with yours any more

the only time i messed with you was when i played with your server, but right now man, i am not even doing anything, the sooner you block people like Zed and listen to your own voice in your head things will get better between us i am sure

Yea right, im the only one on that discord :))

Hells

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 17, 2005
Romania
Yea right, im the only one on that discord :))
fk off zed i bet 50% of this **** happening is cause of you, always on my discord when server about to crash ,always msg me and crap when jamie server crashed that ppl say it was me bla bla

i may not be smartest person out there but i can smell **** when i see it looks like ****

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
fk off zed i bet 50% of this **** happening is cause of you, always on my discord when server about to crash ,always msg me and crap when jamie server crashed that ppl say it was me bla bla

i may not be smartest person out there but i can smell ** when i see it looks like **

Then wash your hands.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
thats what i am doing now here with u, cause i bet jamie head doesn't magically get filled with crap when i don;t even talk to him directly

1. I spoke with jamie how greatly LCD doing on your server
  2. I even said that having that server online, will help community by finding bugs.
Stop acting like a victim on your discord pointing jamie as a bad person, you did this several specially on lomcn " OK GUYS WE HAVE TO CLOSE BECAUSE THATS WHAT JAMIE WANTS" by hoping ppls will go against Jamie, but they didnt :))

Reactions: WhyJewBanMe
Status
Not open for further replies.