Leave of Absence.

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

nigelfarage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2017
I don't understand why there is talk of the "admins should not be involved" in matters such as this, as it would set a bad precedent.

Letting somebody who issues a chargeback on several thousands worth of transactions go without even a slap on the wrist also sets a pretty shameful precedent.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
You mean the following?

At no point in this dialog did I assume you were talking about anything other than your signature.

However, I never mentioned it because It's not my place say how you want the users of this community to act.

Post automatically merged:

Tbf the message title was "insanity" and after that ^ I mentioned that you'd been 'off' recently that was your cue to tell me what the issue was

Anyway, staff have entirely stepped away from getting involved with gameshop's and that has been the case for a number of years now. We let you do what you want, earn what you want it's none of our business so I don't think it's fair to expect us to get involved on the other side if things go sour... no matter how big or small. Mo' money mo' problems. At the end of the day you made a packet and won every case. Did he waste your time, yes I can appreciate that but it's not exactly a bannable offence.

+ LOMCN doesn't make tuppence so I can't relate 🤷‍♂️

Hells

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 17, 2005
Romania
  1. I spoke with jamie how greatly LCD doing on Zircon
  2. I even said that having that server online, will help community by finding bugs.
Stop acting like a victim on your discord pointing jamie as a bad person, you did this several specially on lomcn " OK GUYS WE HAVE TO CLOSE BECAUSE THATS WHAT JAMIE WANTS" by hoping ppls will go against Jamie, but they didnt :))
i'm no victim but i'm sure there is plenty of toxic people to make me look more then i really am
just another noob browsing the forum trying to play some mir

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
You should stop listening to Zed i think he posting u parts of conversation or chats in my discord to trigger you

i really not having any hidden intentions here and crap like that, i get mad when i see people talk like you talk about me and i talk **** back it's obvious i am not most decent and calm person out there
donno what you expect of me, maybe you want me to die or some thing and disappear, but i really wanna live and enjoy my life without messing with yours any more

the only time i messed with you was when i played with your server, but right now man, i am not even doing anything, the sooner you block people like Zed and listen to your own voice in your head things will get better between us i am sure, or lat least u try ignore me like you say cause i really am not looking for your attention, on the contrary i am trying to keep a safe distance so no trouble coming to me or what ever **** like that

My decision to make this post has nothing to do with zed or zircon.

It's the fact your actions are considered acceptable in this community which is why I have decided to take my leave.

Reactions: zedina

Hells

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 17, 2005
Romania
I will happily hold any forum title you guys want, tbh virtual titles does not make my willie bigger or anything, just maybe give me a chance in time to prove that was a one time thing what happened and never will again

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
am sorry jaime but you really need to grow set. maybe all the waifus have made you soft? i mean you cant even deal with someone tagging you in discord for **** sake with out throwing toys out the pram and instant banning people you know you can just mute it so you dont get notifications? you've been a **** in the past, i have, hells has every single one of us on here at some point has done/said something stupid. the guy apologized and admitted he was in the wrong which is more than most. hes hosting a server giving back to the community paying lcd out of his back pocket not asking for a single penny. lets just all agree to cut the 12year old school girl they said this they said that bitching and just ignore each other

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
How come KingCobra has untrusted title but Hells not? 👀
scamming I think? possible Cheating? not 100% sure, trying to get your money back and losing isn't exactly... any of those o.0

the only person here that's at a loss is Hells...?

Reactions: MrMatt

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
scamming I think? possible Cheating? not 100% sure trying to get your money back and losing isn't exactly... any of those o.0

the only person here that's at a loss is Hells...?

From what i remember, KingCobra gained his untrusted title by charging back donations from IceMan server and posting screenshots of how IceMan sold him the kit.

Reactions: Reverance

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
am sorry jaime but you really need to grow set. maybe all the waifus have made you soft? i mean you cant even deal with someone tagging you in discord for **** sake with out throwing toys out the pram and instant banning people you know you can just mute it so you dont get notifications? you've been a **** in the past, i have, hells has every single one of us on here at some point has done/said something stupid. the guy apologized and admitted he was in the wrong which is more than most. hes hosting a server giving back to the community paying lcd out of his back pocket not asking for a single penny. lets just all agree to cut the 12year old school girl they said this they said that bitching and just ignore each other

Do you know why I don't like people tagging me?

Because it's a way to contact me in emergency such as server is down, as it is set to make a loud alarm to wake me up.

To be woken up at 4 am because by someone who was PKd and didn't respect the rules of the channel. You can understand why people get blocked.

You want wasting someone's time to be bannable? Or... what

... If you think it was as trivial as wasting time, then it only confirms my reason to leave.

Just so you know, I lost a lot of the cases until the 4 or 5 appeal (normally allowed to have only 1 appeal)

At the end of the day. It no longer matters, I have heard it directly from the one in Charge that it's a perfectly acceptable practice.

I was only posting my goodbyes and reasons for it.

Last edited:

nigelfarage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2017
Well that just goes to show you how little contributors are appreciated around here, doesn't it

Reactions: Martyn

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Also Mr. Hells

Why you say you dont care about this "**** forum" "Weird forum" "Weird community" but yet you fast reply like we are on the hotline? :whistle:

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Where will Sapphire be advertised? :O

There's always RageZone I guess :P

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Not to push you further aware from the community Jamie but what is it that you would see as the best outcome?

The reason I ask is I can't think of a single outcome that would lead to a resolution your after. If the admins made the decision to ban him this would go against the rules they had set for other servers. If they stop him from advertising his server they would have to do it for every user who had been proven to claim money back. It just seems like more work on the guys and not just work but a minefield of issues. Smartest option to me is to not get involved which is what they have done.

You are a valued member of the community and I am sure if 10 server owners sent a message to Tai for help on something you would get more attention and quicker replays than the rest due to your standing in the community but I think there is things the admin shouldn't get involved in and that is what happens inside a specific server especially when it comes to real money. So... what could we as a community do differently that would of made you stay?

Reactions: Exsodius and Tai

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
nobody said it was acceptable did they.....he admited he was wrong and apologized man the **** up and accept it stop being a childish snowflake. and before you start ask any 1 who was in the thc discord i was the first to call him out on it even got kicked because the leaders thought hells was in the right and found it funny

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Do you know why I don't like people tagging me?

Because it's a way to contact me in emergency such as server is down, as it is set to make a loud alarm to wake me up.

To be woken up at 4 am because by someone who was PKd and didn't respect the rules of the channel. You can understand why people get blocked.

... If you think it was as trivial as wasting time, then it only confirms my reason to leave.

Just so you know, I lost a lot of the cases until the 4 or 5 appeal (normally allowed to have only 1 appeal)

At the end of the day. It no longer matters, I have heard it directly from the one in Charge that it's a perfectly acceptable practice.

I was only posting my goodbyes and reasons for it.

I've never said it was acceptable; in my personal opinion no it's a shitty thing to do. I also think spending that amount of money on a game let alone a private server is ludicrous but there you go. My opinions don't = rules always. The community wanted us not to get involved with gameshops any more so that's how it is. Lest we forget there was a time where if you sold items on your server it would be removed from LOMCN completely!

Irregardless of what I've said here I think you should have spoken to us/handled it better than this. Ultimatums are also shitty.

Reactions: Exsodius

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
From what i remember, KingCobra gained his untrusted title by charging back donations from IceMan server and posting screenshots of how IceMan sold him the kit.

Exactly this

How people like Hells are allowed to run servers is beyond me , I got triple the grief he did , and he tried to scam one of the best coders and server owners this community has ever seen , out of thousands

I outed a corrupt GM for a couple hundred and got treated like I was scum of the earth

It’s all wrong , people like Jamie ( who I think is a prick ) should be afforded a little respect by this community , people like Hells , and to an extent me , should not be afford the same respect

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Where will Sapphire be advertised? :O

There's always RageZone I guess :p

It won't be, I have no reason have to continue building it.
Not to push you further aware from the community Jamie but what is it that you would see as the best outcome?

The reason I ask is I can't think of a single outcome that would lead to a resolution your after. If the admins made the decision to ban him this would go against the rules they had set for other servers. If they stop him from advertising his server they would have to do it for every user who had been proven to claim money back. It just seems like more work on the guys and not just work but a minefield of issues. Smartest option to me is to not get involved which is what they have done.

You are a valued member of the community and I am sure if 10 server owners sent a message to Tai for help on something you would get more attention and quicker replays than the rest due to your standing in the community but I think there is things the admin shouldn't get involved in and that is what happens inside a specific server especially when it comes to real money. So... what could we as a community do differently that would of made you stay?

Yoou are asking the same question I had.. My answer was I don't feel like I want to belong here.

The reason for this post is not to ask for action or change of any rules, simply because I cannot think of any changes that would remedy my issue.

It's simply my good bye post.

Status
Not open for further replies.