Legend of mir - The three hero's

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythril

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 25, 2007
i logged on for awhile, but i think even people who like slow lvling aren't going to enjoy 1x exp all that much, just my opinion

wario

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2008
do you start at level 1 like on euro as its a clone

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
This server must of took ages to make, also I too am entriqued into this BT Virgin? Is it new? Nevertheless I will wish goodluck - I don't think I'll start as personally Euro has died for a reason; lack of updates and boredom. Hopefully you'll do some updates etc. and not just leave it as it is; as to be fair - it is laziness to just host it. Fair enough you've edited a few mob drops and stats, but I see nothing unique to this server so I'm not going to play. However as I mentioned earlier, goodluck.

All the best to the server xx
-Gelexx

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
This server must of took ages to make, also I too am entriqued into this BT Virgin? Is it new? Nevertheless I will wish goodluck - I don't think I'll start as personally Euro has died for a reason; lack of updates and boredom. Hopefully you'll do some updates etc. and not just leave it as it is; as to be fair - it is laziness to just host it. Fair enough you've edited a few mob drops and stats, but I see nothing unique to this server so I'm not going to play. However as I mentioned earlier, goodluck.

All the best to the server xx
-Gelexx
wrong died because GN didnt took care of him anymore , and ago 2 months when euro was still runiing like normal , usercount was somewhere 50-100

if you don't wanna play it , its your problem , i really put osme work on the server , and i will do my best to rise the server usercount and make it decent ( keeping it like euro/koreean mir)

norman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 10, 2004
wrong died because GN didnt took care of him anymore , and ago 2 months when euro was still runiing like normal , usercount was somewhere 50-100

if you don't wanna play it , its your problem , i really put osme work on the server , and i will do my best to rise the server usercount and make it decent ( keeping it like euro/koreean mir)

User count was more like 300-400

70+ pll are still logging on now evan tho mobs have laged euro lol.

Gl with server. Bon seems to have a problem with everyones server but his own lol.

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
I think EuroClone Server Is Great - Since some peeps played euro and couldnt do what they wanted on it made them want a highrate server, honestly i think most LOM2 Private Server players prefer to level quickly get good kit and go hunting in a cave where they can MASS lure and kill quickly.
Mir isnt about Solo its about gettin a community together that can work with each other to fight the evil.

Like Others Say I Dont Think Server Count Will Be high But All The Best.
Im Running A EuroClone For 2Weeks(EST) ServerCOunt Low But The Peeps That Play All Work Together If They Cant Kill Something.

a little advice -- maybe choose a higher startlevel because its the level 1-33 that everyone hated about starting a new char on euro :P

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
I think EuroClone Server Is Great - Since some peeps played euro and couldnt do what they wanted on it made them want a highrate server, honestly i think most LOM2 Private Server players prefer to level quickly get good kit and go hunting in a cave where they can MASS lure and kill quickly.
Mir isnt about Solo its about gettin a community together that can work with each other to fight the evil.

Like Others Say I Dont Think Server Count Will Be high But All The Best.
Im Running A EuroClone For 2Weeks(EST) ServerCOunt Low But The Peeps That Play All Work Together If They Cant Kill Something.

a little advice -- maybe choose a higher startlevel because its the level 1-33 that everyone hated about starting a new char on euro :P

thanks for support mate , but i wanna make the server exaclty like euro/koreean mir , and i will want to get him to the koreean standarts nothing more or less , just pure EuroMir which all we loved it.

Btw: for people who said that the server count will be 0 , well yesterday server peaked 6 players online , and regulate are 2-3 on
so all who want to share with us all the great memoryes from euro and to continue then ^^ join us.
server will grow slowly but will grow , Brick with Brick

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Downloading now. Keep it like Euro and keep it online. This will be my first MIR2 private server so don't let me down :P.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
Downloading now. Keep it like Euro and keep it online. This will be my first MIR2 private server so don't let me down :P.
well you must know that will be more harder than you think ( if you dont played euro) , but all work have some rewards in the end ^^ .

Thanks again to all who support us and help us to grown , we will not dissapoint you ^^

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Downloaded the client and patch, move client to All programs folder, but when i launch the MIR2.exe i get "Windows cannot access the specified device,path,file. You may not have the appropriateiate permissions to access"

Whats that all about?

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
how could you patch it , becuase the client have no patch . should work ok
i guess is the sound driver ? i am sorry but i realy dont know try to ask in mir2 help ?
I will be look to fidn an asnwer

sorry again

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Patch i ment Exe+Ini's..

Don't see why it would be my sound device tbh =S. Every time i go near the exe my anti virus goes crazy, tried turning it off but still getting the error.

How many files dose the full client contain? my anti virus may have removed some while downloading..

Last edited:

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Patch i ment Exe+Ini's..

Don't see why it would be my sound device tbh =S. Every time i go near the exe my anti virus goes crazy, tried turning it off but still getting the error.

How many files dose the full client contain? my anti virus may have removed some while downloading..

Only file an AV will remove is the mir2.exe as it's packed (cry cry we can't continue with VIRUS EXE OMFG)

ahem...

Sounds like it's been deleted/virus vaulted by your AV though anyway, restore it and should be fine.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Only file an AV will remove is the mir2.exe as it's packed (cry cry we can't continue with VIRUS EXE OMFG)

ahem...

Sounds like it's been deleted/virus vaulted by your AV though anyway, restore it and should be fine.

Tried that, never worked, so i tried re downloading the client again with AV off and still getting the same crap.

MadeInEngland

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 21, 2004
Reading
i could possibly be interested if the exp was more like X3/5 i played euro for years and got 4 chars 42+ i dont really want to start at 1 again with the same exp. i might give it a go though...

GameHeaven

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 5, 2004
Essex
Come enjoy the server now guys wid high rates and many mobs come give it ago now daily events so come have a loook

xp 10x - to 20x

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
well don't look at me , i am out , sorry for all for this "fail" but no1 know that an official server will rise again lol .... realy didnt espected to this , so its pointless i to keep an clone of the official server which will have 500+ players and mine 0 players .
sorry all again

i let the host GameHeaven in charge , hope that he will make the server better ;)
Good luck all

P.S cya all on the official server :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.