Legend of mir - The three hero's

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
If the server was created to the exact standard euro was, Well done, because i havent seen a server .Bug Free, All Items and Looks Exactly Correct, Mobs People Everything Hitting and health wize correct. Basically its very hard to make a exact clone so if you slate it saying its not hard to make a euro clone (Bon) Then your quite wrong. And you dont see it takes quite a bit of effort. What you made a few custom scripts and that makes you put more effort in? Get real son.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
If the server was created to the exact standard euro was, Well done, because i havent seen a server .Bug Free, All Items and Looks Exactly Correct, Mobs People Everything Hitting and health wize correct. Basically its very hard to make a exact clone so if you slate it saying its not hard to make a euro clone (Bon) Then your quite wrong. And you dont see it takes quite a bit of effort. What you made a few custom scripts and that makes you put more effort in? Get real son.
thanks very much for support , i think your the only one who understand me :)

again i am sorry :(

GameHeaven

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 5, 2004
Essex
Server Is ONlINe and Xp is 200x so have fun and go level at all the places u wanted to this gonna be a teamp server till we add new stuff and items so enjoy please get every 1 to come have ago see wat user count we get thanx

GameHeaven

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 5, 2004
Essex
Server Is Down At Moment But Server is Going Live At 14:00pm Today so Please Come Log In Xp 500x Pk all Items :)
All Log on for 2pm Many Events Bosses and Games ....

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
its now nearly 17:00pm aka 5 O'clock and server still not up

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
yeah hes probly set monster exp really low, or hes just a noob and doesn't know what hes on about lol

Status
Not open for further replies.