Legend Of Mir2;; Tatsunuko 2.3 (Converting to Ace)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Here is a sneak preview of the new Tatsunuko Mir II installer!
Many thanks to our newly recruited GM - Callisto! :)

Callisto

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
A few nice additions that have now been successfully implemented within the game,

A large amount of changes to those who played the closed beta, some of which are listed below

Our Original EXP rate of medium / high is now more of a Medium Custom. (This is to prolong the life of Tatsunuko and make the enjoyment a lot more for everyone.
New Summon Skeleton skill that enhances and grows your skeleton every 20 levels up to level 100
New Starter Caves Euro Caves with customized drops.
New Wings in game
New Level structure to all items to stretch the items up to a starting cap of Level 125
New Bosses in game

The rest will have to wait for now I will post more as the work is completed.

Plan still for live at present to be first week of December. If any change we will let you know as soon as possible or, if we are feeling generous we might throw it out there into an open beta just for a test, somewhere closer to the time.

Keep your eyes on this space.

/Callisto

Mythology

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2006
Looking forward to this. It's about time there is a good Mir server about... Just getting too impatient to wait now :(

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Looking forward to this. It's about time there is a good Mir server about... Just getting too impatient to wait now :(
Not much longer to wait now :)
Work is full steam ahead.

It's nice to see interest, spread the word!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/537479326290510/?fref=ts

----------------------------- EDIT ---------------------------
The first post has been updated (Right at the bottom).
The update shows the Tatsunuko server live date.

We are hoping to have a short closed-beta period before then.

Regards
/Tatsunuko Team

Last edited:

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Is this server still shooting live on the 9th of december?
Yes it is, everything is on-track so far and we are hoping to hit live for the 9th.
If there is any delays, it will only be 2-3 days maximum.

Hope this clears things up for you.

Spread the word!

blazee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2012
Yes it is, everything is on-track so far and we are hoping to hit live for the 9th.
If there is any delays, it will only be 2-3 days maximum.

Hope this clears things up for you.

Spread the word!

Looking forward to playing this server seeing as all the servers that are live atm are complete and utter bullshit, where as this server is looking entertaining you will defo be seeing me on the 9th of December you've done some great work best regards.

-Kris

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Looking forward to playing this server seeing as all the servers that are live atm are complete and utter bullshit, where as this server is looking entertaining you will defo be seeing me on the 9th of December you've done some great work best regards.

-Kris
Thanks Kris, the server has had 1+ year work gone into it so its been well thought out ^^
Trial & Error is the only way forward!

See you on the 9th :)

Foxhill

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 24, 2011
Hello,

I wanna crate a account but i cant because is all invisble to type , any 1 idea why ?
Compatiblity is set to win xp ( servicepack 3 ).

Attachments

• Naamloos 2.jpg
    Naamloos 2.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 59
  • Naamloos 3.jpg
    Naamloos 3.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 58

Callisto

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
Hello,

I wanna crate a account but i cant because is all invisble to type , any 1 idea why ?
Compatiblity is set to win xp ( servicepack 3 ).

need a bit more info foxhill what operating system you using as i use win7 64 bit and i dont get that issue