Legend Of Mystikal 1.9

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Mystikal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2004
Did you use a download manager to download client. If not then it's probably corrupt and you don't have all sounds. Your wav folder should be 220mb

nikeygeo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 3, 2003
well that might be the problem, as my wav folder is only 66meg lol, i used firefox d/l manager will try using a different 1....

reece

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2005
can some1 post here when server isup cause this is the only website i can get working atm

Blizzard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 3, 2005
same ere just downloaded it expecting to play but cant :(

Mystikal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2004
Client is on the first page of this thread. Or get the one of the forum dude, the server is online.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
im not downloading full client just to test the server. i downloaded exe off of your forums and it dont work :(

edit : problem sorted. the exe on your forums is wrong (or you were rebooting) the 1 on 1st page of this thread works :)

Last edited:

Rocket

LOMCN Member
May 28, 2005
North East (Brotton,Redcar)
i d/l'd full client to try sort out this deva thing and the full client stopped at 60% and only extracted two parts of the folder...the deva thing im trying to sort out is that i see deva as EVILMIR and when i see it whole of mir crash's so could someone tell me how to sort please..

ty

/Dc

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
well bro as stated few times use a download manager such as get right or flash get, it will download the full client :)

Mystikal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2004
Update

Hey guys, Been working hard to get this released asap, so here it is.

A new town that goes by the name of JinChi, custom made map by Aprilia himself There are different ways to enter this map but hey im not givin that away.

Also the introduction of TheGhetto - who will run the ghetto I wonder?

Special event comes along with this patch also...get yourself some fat foxes!

I also heard a rumour that many of Mir Boss mobs have held a special meeting...can you stop them conjuring up any plans to rid the lands of mir of the three heroes?

As always you will see new items and new mobs and maybe some new skills with the addition of this patch.

Enjoy

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Mystikal said:
don corleone :) But nope not him :p

well its not realistic then :P we all know don corleone runes it (when i cant be bothered)... tell us who runs it... is it Mr. Bean ?

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
A player called "Zep" runs it atm lol xD.

We need some more players, its a great fun server just needs more people :)

chippy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2005
the deep south
i got bored as i dont know where to lvl im lvl 35 warr and i been to loads of place but half of the places need a tao or wizz so i just quit

Mystikal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2004
Im sorry you have no patience :( Theres plenty of places a warr can level solo at level 35, just cant 1 hit the mobs.