Legend Of Mystikal 1.9

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Mystikal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2004
Made server more noob friendly, just have a chat with Multitasker when you get ingame and he will help you out with some kit and cash :)

DemDem

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 25, 2004
BOYTHORPE,england
Dude, I sent you a pm about this long ago asking if you was brining it back and you said maybe. So glad to see Myst back it was awesome before and im sure gonna make a come back to mir just for your server. Downloading client now.

/AsH

Mystikal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2004
I think you lie lol Server is rarely down. Dunno why they cant get on but everyone else I know can get on alrite.

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
totally agree is a v good server very nice friendly community easy lvling get helped out alot tbh join this server ull be making a good decision :D

Kyoki

LOMCN Leecher
Oct 21, 2005
Brilliant server with an orgasmic community :D

recently had marriage NPC implemented as well as a new hunting ground before this, so things are being added

(what server needs is a rival guild to the main one to spice things up!)

so cmon and get some people together hehe

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
yeah cum join this serva! its the best out there!!

/eXistenZ

-Mace-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 11, 2006
mmm can u upload ur patchs again i keep going to try get client but its stops n keep gettin stuck in game have to log out

/Clipper

Mystikal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2004
Use a download manager to get the patches, the ftp server times out occasionally.

Mystikal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2004
[SIGSTAT]81.104.141.100[/SIGSTAT]

Added a few more levelling area's today.

-Mace-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 11, 2006
Lo all

Was wondering if u could put randomteleports in buns in shop
make amulets bigger or u could make buns to as it kinda pisses u of n u use 200 in a few minz think shins may need like bit mre acc as they miss alot

n how does the magic sheild run on this last longer with mre mc gf as bout 55 60 mc n doesnt last a long time

n may i ask wht does Curse really do on this server just seems a shty mass atkk

/DoubleDice

Last edited: