Legend - Server [ 1.9 Ledu ]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimjam

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2005
the server will be total working tomorrow they fixing a hell of alot of bugs

the forums are closed cos people kept posting why is it down etc etc and was using 2 muhc of the gm's times when they are trying 2 fix the server.

spliffsmoker

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2006
I know why it originally went down, just they've locked all the sections on the forum, so I want a GM to post...
and how do u no wot actually happend ?? maybe u can shed some light on this
/gm

Last edited:

RockY2kn6

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 11, 2006
Uk
Legend is back online, please visit forums for info on why server actualy went down if you want to know the reason.

For players, u shall notice a few new npcs in town sz, these are to make up for your lost time/exp, im sure you'll use them well :P

/Gm

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
images00mc2.jpg

I make my account and then press login.

Then this error appears any ideas?

Yes ive tried more then once.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
not being horrible but uve used quite alot of idea's from torozor but other then that its a pritty good server and the login screen needs finishing

RockY2kn6

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 11, 2006
Uk
not being horrible but uve used quite alot of idea's from torozor but other then that its a pritty good server and the login screen needs finishing

What do u mean login screen needs finishing? if u mean the artwork etc tht aint rele important atm.

I used torozors underground town because wen i played toro i enjoyed it.

to beard + ppl having login problems, i get same box sometimes its just a normal thing wen hosts are on router. It takes me 2-3 attempts to login aswel.

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
LOL did you get permision from the map creator to use that map? Also lol from wot iv read so far in this thread the server seems to be like a dam yoyo lol! i wont b playing. im sure u used the torozor server files just from what iv read.

/Zidio

Status
Not open for further replies.