Legend - Server [ 1.9 Ledu ]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

billylilylalu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2006
N9
can some1 post an exe that works pls.

Just getting: Please wait while the download server is contacted...

onfile front

ta

/bil

TazMania

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2006
this client is ****ed i cant get on it wont download. Can you upload client somewhere else pls.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Are you aware that you are using the torozor home map as your map. I feel you should ask/ should of asked for the hosts permission before using it. If you need a home map your common sense would tell you to make your own. Not use a popular servers homemap which was created for that server. By stealing maps from good servers will not increase your server user count. I really recogmend creating yourself a homemap which will suite your server, not torozor.

RockY2kn6

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 11, 2006
Uk
Are you aware that you are using the torozor home map as your map. I feel you should ask/ should of asked for the hosts permission before using it. If you need a home map your common sense would tell you to make your own. Not use a popular servers homemap which was created for that server. By stealing maps from good servers will not increase your server user count. I really recogmend creating yourself a homemap which will suite your server, not torozor.

Xanan i dont want another repeat of zidio, please stop with the crying about a ****ing map.

I recomend u concentrate on YOUR server, dont try and tell me what to do.

Im sure im going to see my magic.will being used on other servers,but am i crying over it?

I put that map in because i ENJOYED it on torozor, the map wont change it was in files for PUBLIC download, therefore i used it, if u was that botherd about it you wudnt of released it in 1st place k.

Last edited:

Thanatos

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 26, 2003
Sheffield
Xanan i dont want another repeat of zidio, please stop with the crying about a ****ing map.

Im sure im going to see my magic.will being used on other servers,but am i crying over it?

I put that map in because i ENJOYED it on torozor, the map wont change it was in files for PUBLIC download, therefore i used it, if u was that botherd about it you wudnt of released it in 1st place k.

on the notes of maps... tryed server out yesterday but didnt have half the maps... could possibly make these up for d/l? also needs client d/l sorting also... had to make one yesterday instead of d/ling it

jimjam

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2005
i try and do a upload some where else

also im gonna make a site 4 the server (already ask a gm about this)

and that will also have the full d/l on it

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006

I am not crying nor that bothered.

My methods are not as harsh as zidios, i prefer subtility. My concentration is also 99% towards my server. I just feel its rather perfectic that you should steal well known maps from other servers.

Do not be the sheep, but the shepherd.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Yeah its a gd map and perhaps it should never have been stolen/used as Legend servers HZ but really its a game in the end, like he said. Its in the client so i would say its there to be used.

spliffsmoker

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2006
I am not crying nor that bothered.

My methods are not as harsh as zidios, i prefer subtility. My concentration is also 99% towards my server. I just feel its rather perfectic that you should steal well known maps from other servers.

Do not be the sheep, but the shepherd.
its pathetic not perfetic dumb ass and we didnt steal so pls stfu crying ur crap ......ur kinda borin now...btw let me now wot ur server is called i might wanna STEAL ur files

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
aey well put, i agree , as a X map maker, that if the files are in the client then why not use them, of course at first, not realising that it might be some1's who actually gives enuff sh1t to go on like a little baby.....but honestly providing that the map you made was by using the mir co-orperated programs then by rights no ones map is their own work due to copyrighted images and wil's, so whats yours is everyones, learn to share and learn to cope with the fact that atleast 100+ more people are and will be using 'your' files / maps / wils / server files / releases / npc scripts / db's etc etc , its a comunity of sharing.....

leading to my point, being.... if you cannot share, then why the **** are you posting on this forum ? , its a comunity of people who share and release files. not of comunity of let's make a release so that i can moan about some1 using it ..... no , if you dont like it, then you can **** off somewhere else tbh (sorry for inappropriate language, im just real flamed).....

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
The reason im posting on this forum is because im a mir server maker. This forums is for people who make mir servers. Do not attempt to downgrade me. It does not and will not work.

I have contributed much to the mir community and helped many server makers with problems. If the server owner wishes to share their files then thats fair enough, although it is clear the host of toroozor does not wish to do so.

its pathetic not perfetic dumb ass and we didnt steal so pls stfu crying ur crap ......ur kinda borin now...btw let me now wot ur server is called i might wanna STEAL ur files

You sir, are a mug. Please grow up. My client files are based on liandrin (www.liandrin.com) if you wish to use the files. My map files you cannot steal im afraid. As the objects are not saved in the client, but on my computer. Also i have over 2000 different map files in my map folder, i hope you enjoy going through them, one by one. So if you want to steal my map objects files i suggest you get down to learning to hack so you can access my computer for the files.

So far i have kept formal within this argument and avoided using harsh language. Please avoid doing so as there is a younger side to this community and im sure they dont appreciate listening to your perfetic insults. If you cant argue in a mature manner dont attempt to 'spliffsmoker'.

I 100% realise that client staeling does and will happen, but its just general respect not to steal opther peoples work that they have taken time to create. I take it you have a fair bit of growing up to do before you realise this. Thats what most people lack on this forum, a little bit of respect towards each other.

Last edited:

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
All im saying is....okay fair enough, you're a well respected member on this forum, whome has created a fair bit of work throughout the years. But the only thing i dont understand is that your still choose to use the word "steal / stealing", how can you call something like this stealing.

Simply because someone has admired your work and has chosen to use it as their own homezone for their server....keeping in thought, that they're using your "map" to enhance the population of their server.....in other words be grateful that this "successful" server is advertising your "map". thats all im saying.... sorry for my before post i was ripping a cone :)

Btw - it is Pathetic not perfetic, i usually get the two mixed up, only when im on drugs.... so ... what are you on ? ( joke :P )

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
All im saying is....okay fair enough, you're a well respected member on this forum, whome has created a fair bit of work throughout the years. But the only thing i dont understand is that your still choose to use the word "steal / stealing", how can you call something like this stealing.

Simply because someone has admired your work and has chosen to use it as their own homezone for their server....keeping in thought, that they're using your "map" to enhance the population of their server.....in other words be grateful that this "successful" server is advertising your "map". thats all im saying.... sorry for my before post i was ripping a cone :)

Btw - it is Pathetic not perfetic, i usually get the two mixed up, only when im on drugs.... so ... what are you on ? ( joke :P )

I was on frustration of "Spliffsmoker"'s comment.

What you say is all true. But when the server owner gets annoyed that you've used it, i tihnk thats the time to make a new homezone, considering it will only take an hour max.

RockY2kn6

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 11, 2006
Uk
I agree. Useing other peoples maps is stupid. :cool:

Ty for posting that, can this all stop now? iv used the map thats it end off, theres nothing anyone can say to make me change it at all.

no doubt the next few posts on this thread will be about the map.. its getting old.

Status
Not open for further replies.