Legend - Server [ 1.9 Ledu ]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Ty for posting that, can this all stop now? iv used the map thats it end off, theres nothing anyone can say to make me change it at all.

no doubt the next few posts on this thread will be about the map.. its getting old.

I really do not like your attitude.

Not getting old too me, you really should consider changing the map. Would you rather me tell you your servers really good and origional?

I havnt actually played your server properly yet, got on and got put off by the fact i was standing in part of torozor.

Last edited:

RockY2kn6

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 11, 2006
Uk
Not getting old too me, you really should consider changing the map.

I really do not like your attitude.

Dont like my server, dont post on thread, simple.

I didnt ask you what you like, nor do i care.

I aint talkin about this no more if u want to continue then u'll be talkin to urself becus im not that sad to argue like little school girls over a few pixels tbh, any more and ur gona give birth.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Dont like my server, dont post on thread, simple.

I didnt ask you what you like, nor do i care.

I aint talkin about this no more if u want to continue then u'll be talkin to urself becus im not that sad to argue like little school girls over a few pixels tbh, any more and ur gona give birth.

I seriously doubt that.

I also dont recall saying that i dislike you server in anyway. I said i dislike your attitude.

It would also be very amusing watching school girls argue over pixels, i've never seen that before.

You should be grateful, im keeping your thread nicely bumped.

grand99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2003
legend server is good end of, lol

why all the arguing,
its one of the few servers actuly up now so even if you dont like it you sould be greatful thats its an attempt at keeping mir2 1.9 servers alive.

if you dont like it, don't play it, most ppl who have layed it love it so whats your problem?

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
legend server is good end of, lol

why all the arguing,
its one of the few servers actuly up now so even if you dont like it you sould be greatful thats its an attempt at keeping mir2 1.9 servers alive.

if you dont like it, don't play it, most ppl who have layed it love it so whats your problem?

Wow, its supprising how little people read of posts. Not once have u said i dont like legend server/ cussed it in any way, shape or form.

RockY2kn6

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 11, 2006
Uk
Wow, its supprising how little people read of posts. Not once have u said i dont like legend server/ cussed it in any way, shape or form.

fair doo's xanan, Afaik you hav'nt said its crap.

But posts about the use of the map etc is making it look like this server is a fake/copy of torozor which its not.

n1 :)

~Shogun~

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 2, 2005
UK
All of Mir is copied, why argue over something no one here rightfully owns.

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
stupid arguing over a silly map,, anybody notice something strange about the login screen, or is it just me? lmao

/Jasper

ps good luck with server guys

Last edited:

Crawford

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2006
Are you aware that you are using the torozor home map as your map. I feel you should ask/ should of asked for the hosts permission before using it. If you need a home map your common sense would tell you to make your own. Not use a popular servers homemap which was created for that server. By stealing maps from good servers will not increase your server user count. I really recogmend creating yourself a homemap which will suite your server, not torozor.

Wemades Files Leak >
You Use Wemades Files >
You yourself RELEASE your files >
Someone Uses Your files >
You Complain ...

Wheres the logic in that??? Double standards?????????

TazMania

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2006
this is a ace server BUT with a a big BUT just went down. Any 1 know when will be going up

RockY2kn6

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 11, 2006
Uk
this is a ace server BUT with a a big BUT just went down. Any 1 know when will be going up

Been informed by host his town is without power, nothin he can do. sorry to the ppl that were in bw with me, god / blaze, lol :P

And to others on server, ill post more wen i hear anythin else.

SPL1FF

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Banshee
Game Master
Mar 24, 2003
whys it down thats all i care about right now

spliffsmoker

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2006
just got in from work bear with me pls didnt no server was offline and new exe wil be needed sorry for the inconvienience

Last edited:

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Wemades Files Leak >
You Use Wemades Files >
You yourself RELEASE your files >
Someone Uses Your files >
You Complain ...

Wheres the logic in that??? Double standards?????????

You are completely missing the point. The whole reason you dont take other peoples files that they have taken time to create, is because its total lack of respect.

And just saying its 'okay' because you can is no exscuse what so ever. Basicially, what rocky is implying by using this map is, 'I dont give a **** how much time you put into this map, i cant be arsed to make my own so im gunna use it anyway'.

Did stop this argument but people seem intent to carry on, so be it.

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
You are completely missing the point. The whole reason you dont take other peoples files that they have taken time to create, is because its total lack of respect.

And just saying its 'okay' because you can is no exscuse what so ever. Basicially, what rocky is implying by using this map is, 'I dont give a **** how much time you put into this map, i cant be arsed to make my own so im gunna use it anyway'.

Did stop this argument but people seem intent to carry on, so be it.
Your missing his point it seems, you had or have no respect for the creaters of the original files - seems as you used and edited them... why should you be shown respect when you can't respect others? - believe you me, they put much harder work into them files than you could ever dream, lol.

Its just a continuous circle of arguement, which will never be solved until someone gains respect for others and what they do - which on this forum is very unlikely. :)

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Its just a continuous circle of arguement, which will never be solved until someone gains respect for others and what they do - which on this forum is very unlikely. :)

Could be one of the smartest things ive ever heard someone say on lomcn.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
to resolve all problems i myself will try n download all objects , tiles n **** for suitability of legend server and will spend my own time in making a unforgettable legend homezone , agree or disagree , yes or no in other words ?

wheres richens when u need him :P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.