Legend - Server [ 1.9 Ledu ]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

AncientLords

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 16, 2005
How long do i have to wait?

Ive been waiting days now for the Level 53 DemonSlave to be working, and also the level 55 pets in the houses, please get them working, wots the point in leveling when none of the features are working!!!!!!!!!

spliffsmoker

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2006
server has had a reboot and no this isnt time for a new host and also updates will be done as soon as there ready to be put in game....we have lives too as well as work to do so bear with us

jimjam

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2005
New Patch Is Gonne Be Big And Full Of Alot Of Stuff Theres No Point In Putting It In When Its Not Finished

TazMania

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2006
kk have left for good cbawith this server is getting **** with all the nob heads i.e blaze who stops me from hunting mob steals. Cba anymore reali pissed me off blaze ur a faggot.

AncientLords

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 16, 2005
New Patch Is Gonne Be Big And Full Of Alot Of Stuff Theres No Point In Putting It In When Its Not Finished

then why have the features on the npc, when they don't even work, you level all that time to find when u click it, nothing happens.
it does piss you off.

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
mate tbh new caves need to ba added becus im only lvl 42 wizz n some lvl 50's sayin its bouring i cannot sign onto forum atm becus im at scool on a crappy comp i will see all u people at 4:00pm or earlier peace :P:P:P:P:P

Status
Not open for further replies.